Summer Build off Contest: "MAGIC DART"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary,

I just saw this build of yours ,got to say it looks fantastic !! Talk about a different looking rocket, I love it.

Also ,nice work on the Balsa turnings and overall build ,it was fun to look at.

Congrats on the maiden flights ,looked great blasting off.

Take care

Paul T
Thank you very much Paul. If you read the whole build thread, you'll notice some overkill in the laundry department. I look back and wonder why I thought I needed that fishing line for the chute, when it was easier to loop the shock cord and put a split ring on it. I did away with the whole fishing line jazz. Kept getting tangled.

I'll be taking it to Freedom launch this weekend for an even stronger motor. Not too much though. I wanna get it back. There's hardly any weight to it so, I figure I get my motor's worth out of it.

Just saw this--really an uber cool and clever design Gary! And congrats on those flights. It's always so gratifying when a design not only works, but it works superbly (couldn't have asked for a better maiden flight, so straight it looked like it was on rails).

Thanks Eric. I almost launched it again this weekend but a lot of my new stuff got in the way. I was pretty satisfied with the whole construction and end result.

Back