• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leaving the Hobby All must go (Moving to another country)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeCeeDesigns2016

Reaction score
I hate to do this but I have to sell all of my rockets. Please help me find them good homes. I won't refuse any reasonable offers.

BUFFALO, NY

Some were opened.

I have a few OOS things they are as follows:

Night Wing sale pending
Twister
Comanche 3 (Older style orange) sale pending
Solar Flare sold/shipped
Alien Invader sale pending

Quark
Mini Max
Mini Honest John
Equinox
Dark Silver
Cosmic Interceptor
Estes SLV
MIRV
Air Commander sale pending
Mini Comanche 3 sale pending
Crossfire ISX
Super Neon XL
Mercury Redstone sale pending
Mini Fat Boy sale pending
Flutter By
EPM-10
Astron Elliptic
Crossbow SST
Conquest sold/shipped
Odyssey
Xarconian Cruiser
Black Star Orbiter
Asteroid Hunter
Taser Twin
Alpha sale pending
Blenders
Viking
Sequoia
Lynx
Scorpion
Estes Jetliner
Monarch
Cobra
V2 sale pending
QCC Explorer sold/shipped
Yankee
Wizard sale pending
Goblin sale pending
Chuter Two
Hyper Bat
Loadstar II sale pending
Satellite Interceptor sold/shipped
Hi Flier
Long Tom
Phoenix Bird
Photon Disruptor sale pending
Super Neon
Sky Warrior
Photon Probe
Centuri
JBR-013
Fletcher
Payloader II sale pending

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I planned to add pictures. I just needed to get the ad up first. Here is to start things off. If someone needs pictures of specific things just let me know. I don't plan on putting pictures of every rocket up.

20160530_214917.jpg20160530_215109.jpg

Everyone that paid on Monday has had their stuff shipped and tracking info sent.

Those that paid yesterday will be shipped today!

Come on people. Reasonable offers will most likely take this stuff. I'm not going to give it away for nothing though.

Where in Buffalo area are you? I might be interested in a few and we could possibly arrange pick up/ drop off. I work in Amherst...

Chris

Where in Buffalo area are you? I might be interested in a few and we could possibly arrange pick up/ drop off. I work in Amherst...

Chris

I'm in Amherst and Niagara Falls daily. I could meet you either place pretty easy. Pm me what you're interested in! I'm sure we can work something out.

I moved to another country and everything is currently in storage (what isn't in the hands of friends who are waiting for me to actually have a disposable income to afford them being sent to me here in China).

So, where are you heading?

Everyone that has paid has received their tracking info. Check your email or pms.

Thanks again guys! I'm glad these are going to good homes!

meeting chrisudy tomorrow for the three pending rockets.

any other takers?

Last edited:
I just met Eric (in person) and picked up a few rockets. Perfect condition. No issues with this seller!

Chris

I just met Eric (in person) and picked up a few rockets. Perfect condition. No issues with this seller!

Chris

Chris,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase. It was nice meeting you! Hope to see these rockets being assembled in your blog. I have your site bookmarked now.

Have a great evening,

Eric

Just received 4 excellent rockets in primo condition with excellent packaging from Eric. Thanks much Eric!

Will keep in touch and send the finished photos your way on their completion

Would certainly order again if I actually had room for more :p

Dan

Just received 4 excellent rockets in primo condition with excellent packaging from Eric. Thanks much Eric!

Will keep in touch and send the finished photos your way on their completion

Would certainly order again if I actually had room for more :p

Dan

I'm really glad you're happy with you purchase! Thanks again Dan! I can't wait to see them built! If you do decide you need anything else (every rocketeer does) just let me know! I have plenty of stuff left.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks again,
Eric

Most definitely! Because we'll be moving soon, as soon as I ogled the goods I promised myself to not start one, to avoid temptation I taped the box right quick!! Haha

Similar thought process to the planned upscale of a classic I'm in the planning stage of, with a modification or two ��

Dan

Removed all the sold things from the listing. If someone wants to make an offer for the remaining as a package that would be great! Really really need this stuff gone!

Hey, just got the kits! The box was sturdy and well packed, the kits were in beautiful condition! Top-notch seller!

Darn, I should have gotten more...

Thanks again!

Charles,

Thanks for your kind words! The transaction was just as pleasant for me! Please shoot me some pictures once you've build them. I would appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Eric

Hey, just got the kits! The box was sturdy and well packed, the kits were in beautiful condition! Top-notch seller!

Darn, I should have gotten more...

Thanks again!

Back