• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leaving the Hobby All must go (Moving to another country)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything that was paid for this weekend has been shipped and tracking info has been sentered.

Let's get the rest of these to new homes folks. Just have a couple more weeks to clear the rest of this out. Thanks again to everyone that's purchased and anyone on the fence make some offers!

Got my PSII's!!! Great packing & prices (shipped!) Thanks! Wish I had more funds, room, time, and a nearby place to launch. Get'em while you can!

Got my PSII's!!! Great packing & prices (shipped!) Thanks! Wish I had more funds, room, time, and a nearby place to launch. Get'em while you can!

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad they went to a good home. Hope you get many nice flights out of them! Thanks again for your purchase!

Got my box today! THANK YOU!!! Awesome job packing and EVERYTHING is in PRISTINE condition!! If I didn't know better I would think that Estes themselves packed and shipped these to me!

Awesome job!! Now to find space to store them until I can get them all built and flying! *LOL* :rolleyes:

"Leaving the Hobby All must go (Moving to another country)"

Key words MOVING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY..... 1st post was from last spring.

Odd's on he got rid of leftovers and is long gone living somewhere else by now...........

Back