4th of Juplaya

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is scheduled as for the particulars like dates IDK maybe 6/30 -7/3.

Of course this will be very weather dependent this year as the BRD has received a huge amount of precipitation and the spring melt flows will be large as well. It's currently a lake. You can actually see some of this on the Juplaya Facebook page. The Launch is not associated with the Juplaya event non event of camping and partying we just happen to launch the same weekend.

Thank you for the info! I saw some drone footage and it looks pretty swamped! Getting to the BR15 location in the river sink might be a challenge this year.
I know the waiver is dependent on how close you are to BR15. Assuming it can be reached, will it be similar to Balls?

I can't remember the standing altitude but we were in nearly unlimited windows at times if we wanted. Waiver at BRD is never a problem. It's easy to get 30k standing with 50k windows. After 75k no one cares.

Sweet! I would like to fly my two-stage again to around 150k. I'd bring my launch pad and prolly camp out on the playa.

Back