• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Electronics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been awhile but I'm heading off to college this summer and I'm thinning out the rest of my rocketry stuff. For all the new people on here I'm a trustworthy person and I'm sure many people on here will vouch for me so don't hesitate on buying from me :) As always PM me if interested or shoot me an email!

First I have a RRC2 used twice in perfect condition with manuals. Asking $40 shipped. SOLD

Next is a Eggfinder 925Mhz RX. I soldered on pins to the ports so that the cable can be removed and used for other egg finder devices however it doesn't come with the cable. Asking $20 shipped.

I also have a Aerotech 38mm delay tool that I've used once. I'll let it go for $15 shipped. SOLD

IMG_0323.jpgIMG_0324.jpgIMG_0325.jpgIMG_0326.jpgIMG_0327.jpg

Last edited:
Back