Prayers requested

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seeing this now. My heart goes out to you, Chuck. You are a gift to the rocketry community. Praying now....

Positive thoughts & prayers going out to your dad "Mike" Chuck, sorry to hear, Keep your chin up.

Glenn

Guys,

No matter your religion, I ask for prayers. My father had a stroke and I could use some positive thoughts. I am headed home Wednesday or Thursday to support my family.

Chuck

I will pray for you and your father, best wishes for a positive recovery.

Will definitely pray for your father and your family, sorry to hear that.

Guys,

Thanks. I am not the most religious man although I have often become more religious when deployed to combat zones. I greatly appreciate all the well wishes for my father. He introduced me to rocketry over 40 years ago on our family farm. He helped me introduce my son and wife to rocketry over 10 years ago. Your prayers I am confident have led to his recovery. His neurologic symptoms are improving and my wife, son, and I will travel to see him in the next couple of day.

Just noticed this thread. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Chuck,

I'm glad to hear of his improvement. Will continue to keep him and your and your family in my prayers. Prayer is indeed a very powerful thing.

kevin

Guys,

Thanks. I am not the most religious man although I have often become more religious when deployed to combat zones. I greatly appreciate all the well wishes for my father. He introduced me to rocketry over 40 years ago on our family farm. He helped me introduce my son and wife to rocketry over 10 years ago. Your prayers I am confident have led to his recovery. His neurologic symptoms are improving and my wife, son, and I will travel to see him in the next couple of day.

Can you recall any of those first rockets? When the zoombudget supports it I'll clone one up and send up a wish or two :)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone. Dad is doing better. He is a little depressed about some loss of independence, but he is recovering well.

That's just wonderful news Chuck,,
Time will pass,,
he'll do even better yet...

Teddy

Back