Additive Aerospace - temporary delay for new orders

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am getting married the 28th, so for the next two weeks I will be exceptionally scarce.

All current orders will be handled by Monday May 22, and new orders should resume around the first week in June.

~Andrew

wwooowwww,,,
Congratulations Andrew...
Good for you man...
May this be a happily ever after for you...

Teddy

I never knew what happiness was till I got married;

Then it was too late!

I'm kidding of course. This year marks 37 years with my wife. I would not trade those years for anything.

Andrew, congrats! Best thing that you will ever do and I mean that wholeheartedly... Having someone there through thick and thin... Congrats!

Last edited:
Anyone heard from Landru?

Placed an order almost two weeks ago, and I inquired about timely delivery per his website directions due to an upcoming launch...

Hasn't responded to PMs, and hasn't responded to the e-mail I sent a few days ago.

I thought he might be still busy from the wedding, but this thread specified a resume date for order processing/deliveries.

No, I haven't heard anything new Mike..
I do remember he announced a delay but that was a while ago..

Teddy

Hi Guys,

I've been back, but still extremely slow on filling orders, as have been simultaneously buying a house, preparing for a baby, and also dealing with an unexpected death in the family. Life seems to happen all at once.

Currently have my schedule cleared for tomorrow evening and hope to get through the current backlog.

~Andrew

Thanks Andrew for the update -- sorry for your loss, but congratulations on all other events. Looking forward to seeing tracking info... Hoping it can arrive Saturday... Would give me a few good solid days to work on it without rushing too hard.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I've been back, but still extremely slow on filling orders, as have been simultaneously buying a house, preparing for a baby, and also dealing with an unexpected death in the family. Life seems to happen all at once.

~Andrew

Congrats on the marriage, house, & baby; condolences regarding the death in the family. Life does come at ya full bore sometimes.....

Back