Who is still owed something by performance rocketry, rocketry warehouse, or ProLine

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everyone stays civil, this offer from Curtis could be extremely constructive.

That is very honorable of you to make this effort and publicly I might add. Chuck please let this be for only folks directly working with Curtis. There has been enough piling on, any more will not help the situation.

Still waiting on the V2 fincan from about 10 years ago......but have long since given up.....

OK - My bad -- turns out after years of haggling, Curtis sent me some other parts to make up for the fincan that was not going to happen.
The whole thing took so long to sort out that I had forgotten.
So -- not owed anything.

Sorry for the post.

Last edited:
Feel free to list your complaints publicly if you are owed something by ant of these 3
By no means is this the place to insert the "I know a guy, or I have a friend" I only want to hear if you are the person owed?
If you feel you were wronged and want to vent here is your opportunity.

Thank You
Curtis Turner

Hi Curtis,

please take a look at RW order# 4598. I still need to pay the international shipping costs, as soon as they are determined (you might remember our phone call). There is also an upgrade requested in the comments, that I believe is not yet accounted for in the amount paid so far.

My buddy, for whom the 75mm Mongoose is for, is getting concerned about running into scheduling conflicts. The other kits are not yet destined for a particular launch.

Thanks,
Reinhard

Missing painting stencil for march madness Arcas 2015 order #3429 , packing s;lip said would be shipped in a few weeks

Thanks Brian

Tammie's Hobbies in Beaverton, Oregon placed an component order about 10 years ago for approximately $2500.
The entire amount was pre-paid by credit card, but only ~50% of the order was ever delivered.
I organized the order for the shop owner, which is how I know the details.

John

Last edited:
If everyone stays civil, this offer from Curtis could be extremely constructive.

Agreed.

Curtis actually called me about my BF order on the 19th, I missed the call but returned it on the 20th. Curtis was very apologetic and we horse traded (to my benefit) for some substitutions of things that were out of stock and would not be available for a good while. My order is now supposed to ship on Monday the 23rd.

Agreed.

Curtis actually called me about my BF order on the 19th, I missed the call but returned it on the 20th. Curtis was very apologetic and we horse traded (to my benefit) for some substitutions of things that were out of stock and would not be available for a good while. My order is now supposed to ship on Monday the 23rd.

He's back from Nepal? AKS

Hi Curtis

Could you please review RW orders #4825 (31 Jan 2016) and #4832 (1 Feb 2016)? What is their status?
Are they deliverable?

Thanks
John Davies

With all the posts that have been made here over the years I was guessing there would be hundreds of flyers putting up a post here.

With all the posts that have been made here over the years I was guessing there would be hundreds of flyers putting up a post here.

Maybe they did like I did and gave up and sourced replacement parts elsewhere to make things work?

After 3 months of calling and leaving messages wondering where my $1000 worth of rockets are, not once did Curtis call me back. 4 hours after filling a claim through Paypal he calls. Haha! Maybe next is a call to the Pennsylvania DA's office to have them investigate why this guy is taking peoples money for rocket parts he doesn't have. Last time I checked it's still a crime!

Feel free to list your complaints publicly if you are owed something by ant of these 3
By no means is this the place to insert the "I know a guy, or I have a friend" I only want to hear if you are the person owed?

Thank You
Curtis Turner

Hi Curtis

I am still waiting for any information about my outstanding RW orders #4825 (31 Jan 2016) and #4832 (1 Feb 2016).

What is their status? Are they deliverable?

Thanks
John Davies

Thank You
Curtis Turner

Is there any point to this offer? I have tried many times to get some, any, information regarding my orders that I submitted over 4 months ago. So far these attempts have failed spectacularly! Are you going to just accept peoples money and do nothing? This is nothing but fraud.

What do I have to do to get a response? PayPal claim? Legal action?

If you can't fullfill your responsibilities then please refund my money.

I would rather not use this forum for this matter. However, there appears to be no choice since I have had no success via other means.

Thank you
John Davies

Is there any point to this offer? I have tried many times to get some, any, information regarding my orders that I submitted over 4 months ago. So far these attempts have failed spectacularly! Are you going to just accept peoples money and do nothing? This is nothing but fraud.

What do I have to do to get a response? PayPal claim? Legal action?

If you can't fullfill your responsibilities then please refund my money.

I would rather not use this forum for this matter. However, there appears to be no choice since I have had no success via other means.

Thank you
John Davies

Past practices aside, recently it does seem he's been trying to fill outstanding orders to clean the slate for Madcow's takeover. In another thread he posted his current email, and personal cell phone.

Worth a shot before the paypal claim.

Curtis here,
Ok, we are working to fill the last few orders.
If you have any questions of feel you need a matter resolved, do not hesitate to contact me.
You can contact me directly on my cell phone at 814 270 6770 Please try to call between the hours of 7 am to 8 pm Eastern
I am also directly available at [email protected]

Thank You
Curtis Turner

I had to file two PayPal claims ( 2 different orders) Curtis finally shipped the missing parts to one of the claims after PP contacted him however the second claim is still pending and now Curtis will not contact me back or work with me. I had to file a case with ic3 ( the internet police i guess) as per PP. To hear that he's done this to so many people in our hobby really makes me mad! I will still support Mad Cow however I could never buy another Rocketry Warehouse kit EVER! Curtis did give me his cell# (814)270-6770 however he doesn't respond to texts anymore. He gave me some BS sob story that this isn't his business and that he's just helping his father in law but I've heard different. He is the one who is responsible for the material or the kits and started this business. Get your act together Curtis. I'm ready to write letters to NAR and Tripoli to see if they can include an article in their newsletters about the fraud and theft of our money!

I'm still owed four 6" aluminum Av Bay lids from Proline. Curtis did send me fiberglass ones so that I could complete my rocket though. However, I still want the aluminum ones that I ordered.

Point taken Dave - it is a bit theatrical. But when you've handed over several hundred dollars to a vendor that never contacts you after months of waiting and many attempts to get any information, it's really not that amusing!

Yeah, I've been there with another concern many years ago. It's not fun being stiffed for several bills. Kurt

I'm still waiting Curtis!

I just realized that Curtis's initial post said "...I only want to hear if you are the person owed? If you feel you were wronged and want to vent here is your opportunity." Ergo, if you were owed something then you are allowed to complain. There is no inference that suggests he will resolve outstanding orders.

I feel for you, John. I've had better experiences buying things off the Yard Sale here on TRF than many people have had with RW. It's really a shame that so many people have been stiffed by this guy.

Tammie's Hobbies in Beaverton, Oregon placed an component order about 10 years ago for approximately $2500.
The entire amount was pre-paid by credit card, but only ~50% of the order was ever delivered.
I organized the order for the shop owner, which is how I know the details.

John

Please contact:

Duane Hesketh
12024 SW Canyon Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 644-4535

Latest posts

Back