Specs on AT and CTi 75mm spacers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvage-1

Certified
Reaction score
Just a quick question.

Is there any different in the spec sizes of the AT and the CTi grain spacers for 75mm?

Pretty sure they're the same dimension-wise, although I seem to recall Charlie indicating they recommend using like spacers with like hardware. Perhaps that was just for warranty purposes, but I'm not entirely sure.

I can understand the warranty issues, as well as the certification issues. I have read that some of the motors on 75mm are cross compatible, so the grains should turn out to be the same total length etc.

I am going to build an M1101 tonight and will find out.

M1101 + Gorilla 75/6000 + hubcap + AT spacer

I will post if everything fits or not.

I can understand the warranty issues, as well as the certification issues. I have read that some of the motors on 75mm are cross compatible, so the grains should turn out to be the same total length etc.

I am going to build an M1101 tonight and will find out.

M1101 + Gorilla 75/6000 + hubcap + AT spacer

I will post if everything fits or not.

It will. Forgive my ignorance but if the M1101 is CTI, no problem. I have used the Hubcap in snap ring hardware several times. If it's Aerotech, you will need to provide the internal nozzle carrier oring.

I've done it with Pro75 reloads in gorilla hardware and a CTI spacer on top of the hubcap. Works fine, you need the CTI forward bulkhead and nozzle carrier.

As long as an AT load is cross certified with pro75, I don't see why it wouldn't work under the hubcap either. Maybe not certified anymore.

Last edited:
Cti bulkhead and nozzle carrier are part of the Hubcap kit. If you load an Aerotech load in Gorilla hardware you will need to supply the internal nozzle carrier oring. Unless they are now included in the cross loads. They are not in any of the RMS 75 loads I currently have.

Back