Rocketry warehouse old orders

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas

Reaction score
So today is the 20. of may and I have still heard nothing from the old RW management.
Paypal decided the case today in my favor, since there was no answer from RW to the claim and they were able to recover the funds from RW.
Very sad that this had to end this way, since I have ordered almost all my HPR from RW.

Now the question is where I get some RW compatible 6" 60" fiberglass tube and a matching coupler.

Didn't MC say somewhere that he plans on having RW parts for sale at some time. Put out a wanted post for the 6" tube you may find someone who has some for sale.

Check with AMW, All the 6" glass I bought for my L3 was from them, made by RW. Either that, or you may have to wait until MC has everything ready.

MadCow responded to me yesterday that they'll have parts available sometime near the end of the month or first week of June.

Curtis here,
Ok, we are working to fill the last few orders.
If you have any questions of feel you need a matter resolved, do not hesitate to contact me.
You can contact me directly on my cell phone at 814 270 6770 Please try to call between the hours of 7 am to 8 pm Eastern
I am also directly available at [email protected]

Thank You
Curtis Turner

So today is the 20. of may and I have still heard nothing from the old RW management.
Paypal decided the case today in my favor, since there was no answer from RW to the claim and they were able to recover the funds from RW.
Very sad that this had to end this way, since I have ordered almost all my HPR from RW.

Now the question is where I get some RW compatible 6" 60" fiberglass tube and a matching coupler.

All in stock at Wildman Hobbies. I was just there over the weekend and helped unload several pallets full of tubing.

Why would it be hard to find any size fiberglass tubing ??
Wildman sells and ships every size every day....
Even to Europe....

Teddy

I could be wrong but this is not a Wildman Thread........
Please create your own thread beating Wildmans drum...

Please check With Madcow or AMW for exact matching product.
Product is available..

Thank You
Curtis Turner

Actually, it isn't a Wildman thread or a Rocketry warehouse thread. It is a thread where the OP (frustrated with Rocketry Warehouse) asked how he could obtain and from where, a specific product. People are giving answers to his questions regardless of the vendor.

Last edited:
We plan to have the tubes and nose cones available on the website very soon - I have tube availability now (including 6") and will be placing on the website soon. Nose cones are next and plan to have those up in the next couple days. We plan to carry all the same sizes and shapes as RW previously had - the number of tube diameters and nose cone shapes in unmatched and is a lot of work to get sorted and put online - we are getting there :) If you need something specific, please email me at [email protected] and we'll make sure you get it.

Actually, it isn't a Wildman thread or a Rocketry warehouse thread. It is a thread where the OP (frustrated with Rocketry Warehouse) asked how he could obtain and from where, a specific product. People are giving answers to his questions regardless of the vendor.

It's not about beating drums but beating a dead horse now long buried.

I didn't say anything about drums. I think you meant to quote another post.

But to reply to your comment. I imagine the people who have paid and not received product, now dealing with PayPal reimbursement don't consider the issue "dead and buried"

It's funny how someone that has apparently screwed so many people over feels that they can complain about those people complaining about getting screwed over...

I read the first post and it was someone asking where they can get glass tubing...
It seemed a pretty simple question to me...

Teddy

It's not about beating drums but beating a dead horse now long buried.

I didn't say anything about drums. I think you meant to quote another post.

But to reply to your comment. I imagine the people who have paid and not received product, now dealing with PayPal reimbursement don't consider the issue "dead and buried"

Sorry about that, mobile app linked to the wrong post.
Of course I don't care if everyone gives comments where to get supplies in the future.
No offense meant, use all means possible to recover what is owed. I feel sorry for all those who are in their shop with no parts. I was just trying to note that most feel like they were beating a dead horse.

No offense taken. I think most are on the same page here. I just hope those who have been wronged are taken care of. Sadly, the past paints a different picture. I know of a few people who have never gotten what they paid for and eventually gave up.

There should be a thread titled

"Who is still owed something from...."

....and yes, the mobile app gets me every once in a while too! 🙂

so if we go with "who is still owed something from....do we include performance rocketry, rocketry warehouse or proline?

Just saying......history?

I will give Madcow a try, because they had exactly the tubes I want. The only things madcow did not have was the CERT3 chute and tubular kevlar.
Wildman a least does not list longer 6" couplers and the shown shipping charges are 4 times higher than madcows.

Recieved my order today as promised, Curtis even threw in a bunch of other stuff like harnesses, eye bolts, retainers ect for being patient. Credit is due for keeping to your word, I hope anyone else waiting is taken care of soon like I was.

I just wanted to let you know that everything worked very well with madcow.
Nice promt communication, they even made some last minute changes possible.

So this seems to be a beneficial solution for rocketrywarehouse.

Back