Fliskit Stingray BNC code

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to remember to pull up my instructions tonight and take a look for you.

I'll try to remember to pull up my instructions tonight and take a look for you.
Thanks. I have ordered them before, but :confused: Going by the specs/measurements on Jims site, I think its the 50y. Wish he or someone made an upscale one. BT-55 would fit the bill perfect.

Scotty, the back of the face card lists it as NCB 50AD, Hope this helps.
Thanks..Don't know if he sells them separate. I know I bought one or two separate. Maybe I got them in a box of parts from ebay or another vender or some thing :confused:

This is what's on Jims site;

Fits BT-50

NCB-50HJ $6.25 ea. 6" 0.75" 0.948 0.976" Honest John
1.325" widest point 0.19

NCB-50J $2.95 ea. 1.37" 0.50" 0.948" 0.976" S 0.08

NCB-50X $3.95 ea. 3.25" 0.50" 0.948" 0.976" P 0.15

NCB-50Y $4.95 ea. 4.37" 0.37" 0.948 0.976" O 0.16

Ok, decided to get to the point.

Look at this.
Cant say they are all the same even giving that they are all in different stages of finish.
Maybe I did get the other two somewhere else.
The black one is a Fliskit original off of the "Stingray"

EDIT!!!
I have way to much stuff going on at once.
I figured out where the middle one came from..dumbass..its from me Fliskit "Tesla"... :facepalm:
I tend to fill all kinds of parts when I have the filler out. I have sets of fins also FnF set aside.
Anywhoo..the Tesla also list the NC as a 50AD.

DSCN3645.JPG

Last edited:
My face card confirms the NCB-50AD as well. Likely the AD is for the modified shoulder.

Thing is, I don't see that its sold separate.
I would think Jim would chime in here at some point.
I gave up trying to email him.

Jim's still around but it seems like he and many of the other LPR vendors are much more scares after the management change.

Back