Iron Maiden Fans!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
One of my favorites:

[video=youtube;Ij99dud8-0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A[/video]

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I went in cold to a Dio (opening) and Maiden Show in Detroit around 2004. Bruce Dickinson changed me that evening. What a Great Shoe.

YES! :D

When I'm not Rokken with Dokken, I like too get Heavy with Eddie. :headbang:

This little Critter here-
View attachment 290914
Sounds AWESOME through a Marshall Amp!

It's like IT was made for it...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Drove up to Tulsa OK to catch their show a couple of months ago.
They still put on an amazing show. Sold out crowd.

I've been a die hard Maiden fan for over 30 years. The first time i saw them was on the Somewhere in Time tour in '87. I have seen them several more times over the last 30 years or so, Maiden puts on one of the best live shows I've ever seen, and they play with the same energy they did when i fist saw them.
Up the Irons!! Long Live Eddie!!

Only seen them in concert for "Brave New World" in 2000. Old brother listened to the stuff, so heard a lot growing up. Have most of the CDs and a few of the songs on my phone / mp3 player.

If you have a keen eye, you'll even notice the H.P. Lovecraft shout out at the 3.57 Mark:

HPL Reference 2016-05-14 002.jpg

Seen them live multiple time. First time 1983 with MSG (Herr Schenker still shreads) when I was stationed in a Pershing unit in Nue Ulm Germany.

Maiden rocks! As a bass player I spent many hours perfecting Steve Harris when I was a teenager. I spent about a month in the summer between sophomore and junior year learning Piece of Mind front to back.

I still believe Bruce Dickinson is one of the truly great rock metal vocalists.

I think of the non Bruce Maiden years as their wasted years. Bruce turned out some great music then- I really love the Accident of Birth album.

Up the irons!

I saw them once on their first US tour in around 1980. Number of the Beast had just came out. Still have a wrist band one of them threw out in my box of concert memorabilia.

Back