• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F-104 Laser cut basswood parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full set of laser cut parts to build an F-104 Starfighter. I bought a couple kits awhile back and one of the kits was for a friend, but he never paid me, so I'm selling the extra set of parts from the kit. The kit originally came with hand cut balsa pieces. Meaning they were done on a band saw. My friend wanted basswood instead for the added durability and strength. Keep in mind you will have to carefully check the CG and CP and make sure that they are within safe limits. With the stock [pieces (balsa) the kit requires 12oz of nose weight. Using the basswood will change that amount.

See build thread below:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?134017-F-104-build-thread-revisited

$35 shipped to lower 48

20160511_163730.jpg20160511_163751.jpg20160511_163756.jpg20160511_163802.jpg20160511_163808.jpg20160511_163838.jpg

Last edited:
Price lowered to $30
I'll take 'em! After careful examination- my old NCR bird is toast. Chute hung up on a pitot and it flat spun in but still munched pretty bad. Summer is building time! Dan- Going to LDRS? Let's hang out a bit and catch up. If not-lemme know. Hope to C'ya there.

I'll take 'em! After careful examination- my old NCR bird is toast. Chute hung up on a pitot and it flat spun in but still munched pretty bad. Summer is building time! Dan- Going to LDRS? Let's hang out a bit and catch up. If not-lemme know. Hope to C'ya there.

I might go. but not sure if I'm flying anything. What days are you going to be there?

Back