• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3" WM competitor kit, yellow tubing, 54mm NSL or Bong

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
So my wife decided she wants to focus on smaller rockets, and this one is for sale. It's a 3" WM competitor kit, with yellow tubing (black fins and nose cone), with a 54mm motor mount. We also have a switchband coming in from WM that I'll throw in for free.

$150- delivered to NSL in Manchester TN or any Bong launch. I'd rather not ship it at this time.

Thanks!

Last edited:
So my wife decided she wants to focus on smaller rockets, and this one is for sale. It's a 3" WM competitor kit, with yellow tubing (black fins and nose cone), with a 54mm motor mount. We also have a switchband coming in from WM that I'll throw in for free.

$150- delivered to MMWP or any Bong launch. I'd rather not ship it at this time.

Thanks!

cough....Preston...cough.

Hey Preston, you ever replace your trusty 3" Comp that got torched?

Darn Glen, quit posting things that tempt me!:cyclops:

This is one fun rocket! "Big MWP" had a drag race of these things a while back.

Yellow or no yellow. Already have 2 Comp 3's

(Still tempted by the yellow though)

No I haven't yet! Still have the 3 fins and payload though!

cough....Preston...cough.

Hey Preston, you ever replace your trusty 3" Comp that got torched?

Darn Glen, quit posting things that tempt me!:cyclops:

bump- still available. I can bring it to any bong launch, and will also be at the NSL in Manchester TN in 2.5 weeks.

Back