• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale. Was: Yet another Mini Midwest Power yard sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckH

Reaction score
UPDATE: I'll ship any of the items. Buyer pays shipping.

Time to thin the collection.

*All items are new and unused unless otherwise stated.

3” 5:1 Von Karman filament wound fiberglass nose cone with aluminum tip. SOLD

DSC04759.JPG

4” Performance Rocketry 3:1 ogive fiberglass nosecone. SOLD

DSC04761.JPG

2.6” 4:1 ogive plastic nosecone. $10

DSC04760.JPG

OneBadHawk 11/32" x 25 Ft. Tubular Kevlar harness with 3 sewn loops. SOLD

DSC04756.JPG

OneBadHawk 9/16" x 25 Ft. Tubular Nylon harness with 3 sewn loops, Kevlar sleeve and stainless delta quick link. Note this is 5 feet longer than standard. SOLD

DSC04757.JPG

(3) Sparkfun 400 mAh LiPo batteries. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10718 I just bought these a month ago and have a few extra. $7 each. SOLD

DSC04758.JPG

Rocketman 18 Ft. Pro Experimental chute. Flown 3 times with CO2 ejection only, so no burn holes, scorch marks, BP residue or stink. Like new except for a little dust. SOLD

18_2.JPG18_1.JPG

Custom fin set made from 3/8" thick carbon fiber/Nomex honeycomb composite board - $125
Light weight and very strong, these were originally for a 7.5" diameter project with a 4" motor mount. Edged with 3/8 wooden dowels. The dimensions are as follows:
Root chord: 24.5"
Span: 10.125"
Tip chord: 7.5"
Sweep length: 14.5"
Tab depth: ~1.875"
Weight: ~10.5 oz per fin

P1050848.jpgP1050847.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent on OBH 9/16 harness and batteries.

Payment sent

Last edited:
Aww what the heck, I'll ship any of the items except the batteries. Buyer pays shipping.

3" and 2.6" nosecones, Rocketman chute and fin set still available.

Rocketman chute sold. 3" and 2.6" nosecones, fin set still available.

Chuck, I'll take the 3" nose cone. No need to ship, I'll pick up at a future launch. PM your preferred payment method (mailing address, Paypal info, etc.). Thanks. Sather

Chuck, I'll take the 3" nose cone. No need to ship, I'll pick up at a future launch. PM your preferred payment method (mailing address, Paypal info, etc.). Thanks. Sather

Thanks! I'll set it aside for you.

Chuck

Back