Specific R/G published plans needed.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh

Reaction score
Does anyone out there happen to have a scan of the plans for the 'Rascal' mini-engine R/G published in the October 1973 issue of Model Rocketeer? I had built one of these, but no longer have my old back issues of MR. A scan of the complete article would be ideal.
Thanks.

I may be able to track down the original Rascal II plans from the Zog-43 archive (Paul Conner was a NARHAMS member) that appeared in June of 73.

kj

Thanks !! That would be super! The Rascal was a real nice flyer. The last flight I had with mine was on June 20, 1977. It boosted to about 200' on an A3-2T engine, transitioned beautifully into glide, and instantly caught a thermal. It was still spiraling upwards when I lost sight of it. The timers tracked it for over 3 minutes before they too, lost sight of it. I never got that bird back.....

One more note... I remember the ZOG43 Newsletter...I think our Colorado section (ROMAR) did a newsletter exchange with NARHAMS for a short while. I don't know who ended up with the issues when ROMAR ceased to exist.

Here's the page that has the plan on it. If you want the whole PDF of the issue, send me a PM with your email.

kj

rascal.jpg

Thank ye very kindly !!
This is much appreciated.
I'm definitely going to build another one of these...just for old times' sake.

Back