It has wings. Any clue what it is?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
I've had this hanging around.
I do think I asked about these parts before, but at the time I don't think anyone knew what these parts go to.{????}

DSCN3508.JPG

DSCN3509.JPG

DSCN3510.JPG

Last edited:
It is a Rocketflite Fake Wulf boost glider by Scott Branche. I have one of the kits. It uses a flight boom that goes through the model for stability and rear-ejects to
free the glider. My apologies if I misspelled the kit or Scott's names. Kit is in the attic and my brain is on the loose...

C

Whatever it is, it screams potential awesomeness, and requires a build thread.:)
Make sure to get a scan of the sheets before cutting out anything.

Whatever it is, it screams potential awesomeness, and requires a build thread.:)
Make sure to get a scan of the sheets before cutting out anything.
I agree, YOU should post a build thread.
PM me an address and its yours. If interested?
I know I will NEVER get around to seeking tube sizes,length and all that is still needed to do a build.
I would rather someone enjoys it than have it go back in the rocket parts/pieces box.
Ive been home for weeks and still weeks before I go back to work. Bad Back issues.

Im cleaning out! Not much else I can do physically wise.

Last edited:
If Top doesn't want it. I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
Still havent heard from him...maybe do a ,going once , going twice, ......

Anywhooo.. not a complete kit by any means. I would say the cast NC would be the sought after part. Besides the templates n decals.

Scotty, thanks for the offer, and I greatly apprecitate it.
I have more responsibilities right now as far as builds go than ever, and I too would not likely have the time to actually put her in the air, let alone do a build thread. I just took on another project yesterday, and while I absolutely love having more builds than sense, I really could not do it justice.
Thanks, and normally I'de be all over it, but I'm not a Hoarder. I've too many on the bench right now that need to get airborne.
My SA-5 is lagging in progress, even though I have everything set to go, and I really need to assemble that by the end of June at the latest, so as to be able to finish and fly my TALOS, and then I'm doing an Estes/NCR Bomarc with some cool mods.
Too many rockets, so little time!!!

Scotty, thanks for the offer, and I greatly apprecitate it.
I absolutely love having more builds than sense.
Too many rockets, so little time!!!
Aint it the truth! More builds than sense.
Ok, thanks for getting back at me.

I was occupied all day building a proper launch pad for my MPR stuff, and I'm sorry I did'nt get back earlier.

MPR Pad 2008-01-13 004.jpgMPR Pad 2008-01-13 002.jpgMPR Pad 2008-01-13 007.jpg

8.96lbs.:wink:

Last edited:

Thanks for letting me have it Scotty (and you too Top). I hope I can do it justice.

Straight Smoke! Good Chutes! (And a quick/complete recovery Scotty)

Thanks for letting me have it Scotty (and you too Top). I hope I can do it justice.

Straight Smoke! Good Chutes! (And a quick/complete recovery Scotty)

This looks like a really cool design, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you bring it to life.

Back