Coming to a theater near you!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, yeah... this is the best Hollywood can do? this and remake past block busters.. Oh wait, there is a probably a demand, as it's #4!! what does that say about [our] society in general?!

Uhm, yeah... this is the best Hollywood can do? this and remake past block busters.. Oh wait, there is a probably a demand, as it's #4!! what does that say about [our] society in general?!

Oh, but it will include new cast members: David Hasselhoff, Gary Busey, and Cheryl Tiegs!?!

I am waiting for Lavalantula two. Now that was a fine cinematic masterpiece.

Butch n Sundance has been running regularly on (now Stars)Encore Westerns.
Maltese Falcon plays couple times a year on TCM, have it on my DVR.
Since we've got a dish again, I pretty much stay on those 2 channels with the exception of select programs on Science and History Channels.
Recorded of coarse so I don't have to watch commercials. I HATE COMMERCIALS with a life threatening hate.
I pay for TV, why should I have to watch commercials?

"Turner Classic Movies and Fathom Events are proud to bring you the classic movies you love the way they were meant to be seen in the company of other movie lovers - in select cinemas nationwide!"

https://www.tcm.com/fathom/?ecid=subnavtcmfathom

I saw Hitchcock's "Rear Window" about a 1-1/2 years ago, It was impressive on the big screen! I saw "The Maltese Falcon" this year, and will the to go see "Dr. Strangelove". Can't beat the CLASSICS!

I saw Hitchcock's "Rear Window" about a 1-1/2 years ago, It was impressive on the big screen! I saw "The Maltese Falcon" this year, and will the to go see "Dr. Strangelove". Can't beat the CLASSICS!

When and where is Dr. Strangelove playing? That is one of my all time favorites.

Back