Rocketry Warehouse MIA Orders

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkbait

Reaction score
I thought I was perhaps the only one left still waiting for my Black Friday order from Rocketry Warehouse, but I see there my still be others. With the tranfer to MadCow, while excellent news, causes me to wonder if the BF orders still pending will ever get filled.

How many others are still waiting for BF orders from RW?

Typically with any type of business transactions the past obligations and accounts receivable stay with the seller.

It might be a bit hard to contact the previous owner since he is headed out of the country to Nepal! Here are the pictures from his Facebook Page!

62CABCAE-2067-4ECE-ACC0-D64C858663A8.jpg

CB64EA1F-5A89-4D28-9560-46FB016D2128.png

Looks like he is flying first class with all the money from the orders he didn't fill!

:mad:

First Class on an A380.....glad he doesn't have a single one of my dimes.

#wildmanshipsallorders

Looks like razor thin margins....indeed.

Don't assume. he might be travel for his day job.

I would recommend paying attention to this thread as MadCow is responding directly to that question. https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?133834-Rocketry-Warehouse-Under-New-Management

I have been watching the thread, that's what prompted this one. Mainly curious as to how many others haven't received their BF orders either. I understand that it's not MadCow's problem to clean up Curtis's messes and wouldn't expect Mike to have to do that, although I'm sure Mike will try and do whatever he can to help. Just looks like that those with outstanding RW orders may be up the creek without the paddle

Just because Mike from MC has taken over the mangers job doesn't mean he is going to be making FG tubes or nose cones and other parts of RW kits. I would guess its still up to RW to do the manufacturing. One just can't sell what you do not have in stock or an understanding with buyer it might take a few weeks to get the product.

Don't assume. he might be travel for his day job.

There is a long history of him doing this. It started with Performance Rocketry 10,12 years ago. He has screwed over many. He runs the business into the ground. Takes orders he cannot fill and then folds up the business. Then all of a sudden he was at LDRS 30 with his then Father in-law and Rocketry Warehouse was born. He told everyone his Father in-law was running the business end and that it would be different this time. Some things never change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back