Fun "spaceship home" restoration article

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a really weird house near where I live. I think it was started as some kind of avant garde home in the 1970s, but never finished. It just sits there on the side of the road. I think a construction company owns it now, but what they do with it, I have no idea.

weird house 1.jpg ooo weird house 2.jpg

There's a really weird house near where I live. I think it was started as some kind of avant garde home in the 1970s, but never finished. It just sits there on the side of the road. I think a construction company owns it now, but what they do with it, I have no idea.

View attachment 289933 ooo View attachment 289934

This guy is just waiting for Exidor to deliver the Interociter...it's a little behind schedule....

There's one of the spaceship houses out on HWY 12 on Hatteras Island in the OBX.

spaceshipobx.jpg

I never cease to be amazed (or amused) by what people will deem important enough to spend their money on. And of course, as someone who shoves $100 bills in rockets and lights them, I am no exception. :)

Back