How to Attach New Mini Video Camera?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurgerSlayer66

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently got a new video camera for my Nuke Pro Maxx Payloader. I am having a hard time on how I should attach it to the payload section. The camera is connected to the recording equipment via a film like thing, as thick as a piece of paper. The camera has a mounting adapter to mount it on a wall for surveillance, but if I were to have the camera sit inside the payload section, it wouldn't work. It has to be mounted to the outside if you think I should use the mounting adapter. Any suggestions will help!!!

- Adam Burgess - Michigan Team-1

20160427_193057 [137814].jpg

Yes, I know that, but this rocket is for my L1 certification and I want it to look nice, and it will look kind of bulky with the battery, dvr, and camera all electrical taped to the outside of the rocket. I have used electrical tape in the past though for a different camera that no longer works....

this is something i've been experimenting with. the next flight the camera censor will be canted down just a little
38mm
IMG_0750.jpgIMG_0751.jpgIMG_0753.jpg

What should I do to secure the battery and dvr inside the payload section. It has to go in pretty far for me since the only access inside is from the top where the nose cone goes, and the nose cone goes in pretty far.

Back