• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Scan of the Estes Loadstar II (1760/3227) Decals w/ruler

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm updating my older .ork files, and the Loadstar II (1760/3227) is now up for the update.

003227_main_1_2.png

If someone could scan the fins and decals (along with a ruler for scale), and the instructions.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Hi Jim,

Post asks for "instructions" but thread title says "decals" - Which do you need? (I have both.) Will scan on Monday if no one beats me to it, what file format would you like?

Hi Jim,

Post asks for "instructions" but thread title says "decals" - Which do you need? (I have both.) Will scan on Monday if no one beats me to it, what file format would you like?

I did do that. Didn't I? I've edited it.

Actually, I'd be happy to get scans of the fins, decals, and the instructions. I'd prefer .png, or .pdf file formats.

Thanks!
Jim

No problem, I've got an un-cut set of fins as well - will scan all three.
Not sure if my scanner (photo-copier) does .png, but I know I can get .PDFs.
Standby!

Files attached: package card, manual, fins (both sets) and decals. 6" ruler included with fins and decals.

YumaLaunchCropped.jpg

Enjoy!

Attachments

• LoadStarII_card.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 31
  • LoadStarII_manual.pdf
    758.8 KB · Views: 34
  • LoadStarII_fins.pdf
    183.7 KB · Views: 23
  • LoadStarII_decals.pdf
    107.6 KB · Views: 34
Files attached: package card, manual, fins (both sets) and decals. 6" ruler included with fins and decals.

View attachment 289990

Enjoy!

Thanks!

Now I'll have to learn how to use Paint.net's color replacer to get the fade right.

Now, as to your rocket... Something doesn't look quite stock about it... What all did you do for your mods?

All The Best!
Jim

Back