We Pretty Much Have Nothing To Fear Anymore, so:

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see a movie that had Cloverfield VS. the Tripods VS. C'Thulhu VS. Godzilla.:)

My money would be on Cthulhu. Dark Lord of the underworld and all that. He's got the staying power and can regen for decades if need be. All it takes is one silly human to call him from the depths and, bam, Cthulhu is back...

My money would be on Cthulhu. Dark Lord of the underworld and all that. He's got the staying power and can regen for decades if need be. All it takes is one silly human to call him from the depths and, bam, Cthulhu is back...

Yeah, C'Thulhu for the win! He'd likely team up with Cloverfield though, as Cloverfield is also indestructible.

Yeah, C'Thulhu for the win! He'd likely team up with Cloverfield though, as Cloverfield is also indestructible.

Good point... Yeah. I'm not a fighter. I wonder if I could figure out some sort of servitude role there...

Both of you are wrong. The dark lord and source of all evil actually lives and walks among us. Even Cthulu bows down in his dark presence, for the evil that emanates from his body is such that none can withstand. I'm not sure why I need to identify him here, as you should already know, but gaze upon his unholy visage and know that you have been in the presence of a mighty power:

richard-simmons.jpg

Both of you are wrong. The dark lord and source of all evil actually lives and walks among us. Even Cthulu bows down in his dark presence, for the evil that emanates from his body is such that none can withstand. I'm not sure why I need to identify him here, as you should already know, but gaze upon his unholy visage and know that you have been in the presence of a mighty power:

richard-simmons.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. I just pooped my pants a little...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. I just pooped my pants a little...

It's not poop that you feel, but actually your body overflowing with evilness. Feel the hate go through you! Feel the darkness in your underwear!

It's not poop that you feel, but actually your body overflowing with evilness. Feel the hate go through you! Feel the darkness in your underwear!

Is that why I like Skidmarks so much?

That "The Great Martian War" looks really cool. Sadly I can't find a place to watch the movie. Netflix / Hulu / Amazon... nada. Sigh.

It seems to be a trailer for a Video Game or some such, not a real movie.
This Video says it was a History Channel "Mockumentery".
[video=youtube;4CvFjetZ5lQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvFjetZ5lQ[/video]

Last edited:
Nope, its a real made for TV movie. The only place I could find it is on Pirate Bay (1 meg download). It maintains the approximate time period of the book (cannons, cavalry and steamships against the alien martian tech).

Back