MDRA Sod Farm Dates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
The dates for the Sod Farm launches have been finalized:

May 21&22
June 25&26
July 16&17
August 20&21
September 17&18
October 15&16

And AMW has updated their schedule and will be there all summer for all your motor, rocketry, and hunger needs!

I won't be able to make it to the sod farm this month because of a schedule conflict that just came up. This will be the first MDRA launch that I will have missed in more than a year. Sucks. See you in June.

I guess I won't see you until July! I have to miss the June launch for a family reunion/vacation.

Dave, is AMW sending a rep for the June launch? I know Robert and Gloria are going to be at URRF III in Potter, NY that weekend.

I got rained out the one day I could make Red Glare, and I got a chance to drive by the Sod Farm location while there. I'll be back this summer for Sod Farm launches. Looks like an amazing field.

I guess I won't see you until July! I have to miss the June launch for a family reunion/vacation.

Dave, is AMW sending a rep for the June launch? I know Robert and Gloria are going to be at URRF III in Potter, NY that weekend.

I talked to AMW tonight and they are going to be at the June MDRA sod farm launch not URRF! Looking forward to the sod farm launch in June!

Yep, seems the new schedule that's posted is what they are doing, which means all the MDRA summer launches.

I can confirm that AMW will be at MDRA and not URRF.

Back