• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Older Altimeter Two (First Gen)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evilash

Reaction score
Hey,

Would anyone happen to have a older Altimeter Two they want to part with for a reasonable price? The one with the USB flat connector, I lost one that belonged to a friend of mine today and need to replace it. PM me if you have one.

Last edited:
i have one, but it doesn't currently work. It's yours if you want it. it's been sitting in my flight bag for 1+ years. I went to charge it up the other day and it didn't register. Probably something simple.

Don.

I have an altimeter Two that has the usb flat connector. Works fine, actually used only once since I have the Altimeter 3. Even have the booklets that came with it, $40. Can even throw in one of the altimeter mounts John Beans sells.

Funny thing, I just looked and see that the altimeter mount must have been designed for the newer gen. Altimeter Two, as the older gen. fits loosely. You could probably work around it with foam padding. It's still offered.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses! Ken is local for me so I don't have to have it shipped. Ken do you have paypal? Its just going to James so you can give it to him at the next board meeting.

Public Service Announcement to everyone: charge up any products that have lithium batteries (altimeters, cameras, laptops, phones, Teslas) regularly or the batteries inside will be ruined.

After every launch, collect your electronics, charge them up.

Latest posts

Back