A.S.P. Carded Model Posted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcmbanjo

Reaction score
A new carded model of the A.S.P. (Atmospheric Sounding Projectile) has been posted
in the Carded Rocketry section of Wayne Hill's Rocketry Blog -
https://rocketry.wordpress.com/
Go to the Partial Paper Rocket Builds

a_s_p_carded.jpg

The A.S.P. is listed on the April 21, 2016 posts.

All my other carded models are hosted at Wayne's site. 17 free models so far!

Sweet!

Your stuff is first rate!!!

I've been lurking in the Cardstock section for the past couple months, and was wondering when someone would post something new.

I like this one. If I did not have another 30ish sheets of cardstock transitions, gussets and struts to cut already I might make one, but I saved it and will get around to it eventually.

I like it, Chris.

I haven't built any new cardstock rockets in a while.

Of course, I would probably just make the whole thing from cardstock and not just use it as a wrap for a BT-5.

I like it, Chris.

I haven't built any new cardstock rockets in a while.

Of course, I would probably just make the whole thing from cardstock and not just use it as a wrap for a BT-5.

I have to confess, my Cardstock modelling skills are not that great, and I'm a fan of "roll it around some BT-5"
I do try to do them right though, and when I get the hang of it, I'll join you in that sentiment.:)

Nice! I need to try some of these. I wonder if it would be possible to publish these on two sheets - one sheet for 24lb and one shett for the 110lb parts. That way you aren't wasting ink on parts that won't be used.

Got a chance to put the ASP together this evening, looking forward to flying it! Also printed up the BB VB.

20160622_222748.jpg

You may not have noticed but the Ultimate Paper rocket site has gone private. Now you have to have an account for WordPress.com and permission from the site owner to access this content I'm posting this here as several of you're designs are affected.

About a week ago or so I requested access to that site, still no response from the owner. Oh well...

Very interesting thread.
Didn't know you guys existed.

Would love to see more of your projects.

The Duke

Back