• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mini Midwest Power AMW (& a few other things) Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
Oh, why not?

My name is Eric and I have a problem. I have too much propellant...if there is such a thing. 40% off year 2000 pricing; delivery to Mini Midwest Power in Princeton, IL only.

Kosdon J280 Slow...for 38-640 hardware: $30
Kosdon J230 Slow...for 54-1050 hardware: $45
AMW J370 Green Gorilla...54-1050 hardware: $45
AMW K570 White Wolf...54-1750 hardware: $70
AMW K975 White Wolf...54-2550 hardware: $95
Gorilla K1185 Green Twister....54-2550 hardware: $95
AMW K600 White Wolf...75-2500 hardware: $75....sold
Reaction Labs I300....38-5G single use collector motor: $30

Other stuff: may post more as time goes by!

-Zinc powder: fine, free flowing goodness...$3 per pound, available in 25 or 75lb lots.
-Wildman Demon 98 kit: 4" diameter Boat tail Black Saturday 2015 purchase....bought this, I don't really need another 4" rocket with a 54mm hole. Black Saturday price was $200, $190 for club members. Asking $175. SOLD

Thanks for looking....and possibly helping me with my problem:wink:

Last edited:
-Wildman Demon 98 kit: 4" diameter Boat tail Black Saturday 2015 purchase....bought this, I don't really need another 4" rocket with a 54mm hole. Black Saturday price was $200, $190 for club members. Asking $175.

Are you willing to ship this one? I'm sooooooooo tempted!

-Wildman Demon 98 kit: 4" diameter Boat tail Black Saturday 2015 purchase....bought this, I don't really need another 4" rocket with a 54mm hole. Black Saturday price was $200, $190 for club members. Asking $175.

Are you willing to ship this one? I'm sooooooooo tempted!

Hi Tom,

Yes, Am willing to ship it for actual shipping price....shouldn't be horrible as I believe it fits in a reasonable sized box.....will see what I have on hand and what fits and look up shipping prices.

Thanks! -Eric-

Wish propellant could be shipped. I'd be all over the AMW reloads for the 54/1750 case...

You're selling the Demon?! I LOVE mine... Great rocket. Like Super great. And you've got so many great motors to fly it on...

You're selling the Demon?! I LOVE mine... Great rocket. Like Super great. And you've got so many great motors to fly it on...

Hi Eric!

It's your buddy Glen's fault...he offered up a Punisher 4 and I couldn't resist the 75mm mount it has. You did a great job on the Demon build thread, it convinced me to buy a Demon at Black Sat. But I definitely don't have a need for two more 4" rockets...have quite a few already.:) So I'm choosing one...essentially trading a Demon for a Punisher.

Back