NSL 2016 Registration

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
As NSL draws closer, there have been questions about online registration.

HARA, the hosts of NSL, have also been hosting the SLI competition that occurred this past weekend. And that event is now complete. The focus on NSL will increase starting now.

I've contacted the officers of HARA earlier today. I received a very definitive "soon" as my answer. Th only good thing about that answer? When HARA says soon, they tend to mean it.

So while I cannot forward a definitive answer, I can say that we should expect registration to be open shortly. I will update any info I receive to this thread.

good to hear! I've been waiting and getting anxious.

Everyone,

I tried to register but am getting this message:

-----------------

Your access to this site has been limited

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons

Important note for site admins: If you are the administrator of this website note that your access has been limited because you broke one of the Wordfence firewall rules. The reason your access was limited is: "Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons".

If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked. For example, if you were blocked because it was detected that you are a fake Google crawler, then disable the rule that blocks fake google crawlers. Or if you were blocked because you were accessing your site too quickly, then increase the number of accesses allowed per minute.

If you're still having trouble, then simply disable the Wordfence firewall and you will still benefit from the other security features that Wordfence provides.

If you are a site administrator and have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". If the email address you enter belongs to a known site administrator or someone set to receive Wordfence alerts, we will send you an email to help you regain access. Please read this FAQ entry if this does not work.

Send me an unlock email

This response was generated by Wordfence.

-----------------

It started last week and I sent a help email to [email protected] but haven't received a reply yet.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

For what it's worth, I just registered and had no issues. From my number, about 70 or so people have registered successfully now.

Thanks. I've now gotten a message from the NAR. I hope my situation and possibly others living outside the USA will be solved soon.

I am now able to access the website again and have registered for 3 days :)

I will be (hopefully) attempting my level 2 at NSL. Who (if anybody) do I need to contact to arrange that?

You can also ask for a certification sponsor at the registration desk or RSO Station. We have a bunch of L2 and L3 flyers in the hosting clubs, and we'll be happy to help you and others to get certified.

Chuck
NSL Launch Director

Back