Want a FREE Eggtimer Quark?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
With LDRS coming up in less than two months, we figured it was a good time to give some of you holdouts an incentive to try some of our stuff. All those big projects NEED to have deployment redundancy, and the Eggtimer Quark is the perfect deployment controller for that because it's simple and small. So, through Sunday April 24th we're giving you a FREE Eggtimer Quark kit (a $20 value!) with any of the following qualifying purchases:

o An Eggtimer TwoFer Special ($70, TWO Eggtimer "classic" kits + a data cable)
o TWO Eggtimer Quantum WiFi-enabled Flight Controllers ($40 each, $80 for two)
o FOUR Eggtimer Quarks ($20 each, $80 for four)
o Any order with an Eggfinder TX GPS transmitter
o Any order with an Eggtimer TRS Flight Computer/GPS transmitter

The Fine Print: One free Quark kit per customer. Hey, we like to be generous, but we can't give everything away... gotta feed the family, you know! Thanks for your support, and hope to see a lot of you at LDRS.

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

P.S. We're currently out of TRS kits, we're waiting on PC boards... should be about a week. Everything else is in stock.

Yes. Why yes I would like a free Eggtimer Quark. Free is about the right amount to pay for deployment control on the flights of those 20+ year old motors I just bought...what could go wrong with an antique F100?

Order placed, thanks for the freebie.

Last edited:
He got me again, I now own at least two of everything Eggtimer Rocketry produces.

The Quark is a great little altimeter! I've had one riding shotgun on my Wildman Extreme for a lot of K and L flights with perfect performance.

What an awesome bonus! Didn't have to send me one ( I ordered 'too early'), but did anyway. Thanks, came today!

Just finished my free Quark, and much to my amazement it gave all the correct beeps.

I think it's a great one to start with. I think Cris really designed it as a gateway drug. After building the first one (and not messing it up), I ended up getting an Eggfinder and another Quark.

It also got me off the schneid and I fixed my wife's tablet.

Back