• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mega Der Red Max

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonathanOtt

Reaction score
Hi guys, been a long time since I've been on here.

Anyway, the Army is PCS'ing us to Ft. Bragg and I'mstepping away from rocketry and R/C for a while. I don't have time, nor the workshop space at our new place in Fayetteville.

So, I'll be putting my Mega Der Red Max up for sale.

Right now, it's unfinished. I've got light weight putty on the fins and BT seams and need to sand them down smooth, prep the nose cone and then start shooting paint. Good thing it's starting to get warm so I can get this guy finished.

I'm willing to sell it as it sits right now, or once I finish it.

It's a stock, built from the bag kit. No modifications.

No idea what a good selling price would be. Open to realistic offers, plus shipping. It'll fit in a cut down U-Haul "Sport Utility" box, or maybe even one of their lamp boxes. I'll figure out the shipping quote, you give me a fair price on the rocket.

I'll get some pics up shortly.

Thanks!

Jon

20160419_074632.jpg

Last edited:
Look me up when you get to Fayette Nam. There is a strong rocketry presence in NC.

Sure will! I might end up dragging some stiff with me, if they dont sell before we leave. She wants me to donate stuff, but I'm not sure if Goodwill will take things likea TRex 700 DFC, or a Mega Der Red Max :confused:

Jon

If you can't donate them to Goodwill, look at donating them to a CAP squadron or something. I know there's a CAP squadron in Fayettenam.

They changed my orders or I would there with you. I am going to hood. You can fly in Camden, sc.

Back