• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gigantic Collection of Rocket Motors for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
004.JPGHi,
I will be posting a list of an enormous amount of Collectors Rocket motors that I have for sale. These motors cannot be shipped (at least not by me). Naram this year is in southern Missouri and I am in St. Louis. I can deliver the motors purchased to naram or other arrangements can be made to meet up. I have grouped them in categories by manuf. The ones seen in the photos are not the only ones I have. It seriously takes to long to unpack and take pictures of all of them. The pictures are just a representation of the motors, I will list the minimum amounts avail. of each. Please feel free to make offers. Take the entire group or mix and match. These motors will be priced to SELL. Having said that if you are interested in buying 1 enerjet e motor it will be considerably more than if you want 20 of them. The prices I am listing or for large groups of motors (10 or more) Thank you all for viewing

These are Collectors Motors. Many of them I purchased new from the manuf. and have had them ever since. Many were purchased from other collectors. While they have been in my possession all have been stored in a climate controlled environment and well kept. I cannot advise flying any of the these, use at your own risk.

First up are FSI motors, all in unopened packages.

F-100 At least 5 packages
F-7 Steam machine At least 3 packages
E-5 At least 6 packages
D-20 and D 18 At least 8 packages

$20 per package for the F's
$10 for the D's and E's

North Coast Rocketry F motors. Long out of production. All in original packaging

F-62 At least 30 motors

$12 each

001.JPG

Enerjet E motors. About 10 are in the original packaging (plastic bag with enerjet paperwork) At least 25 motors
ProJet E-20's At least 10 motors
Projet F-40's At least 5 motors
Projet F-45's At least 5 motors
Probably more of all of these

E-motors $12 each
F motors $15 each

005.JPG

How about some long burning fun. These are great motors for special projects etc. and probably your last chance at them. All are in unopened packages.
G-20 At least 14
G-37 At least 10
E-12 At least 18
F-20 At least 8

$12 each for the G's
$8 for the f's
$5 for the e's

002.JPG

Once again own a smokey sam motor.

G-80 at least 7 motors
F-80 at least 10 motors
E-25 5 motors

G's $15 each
F's $12 each
E's $10 each

006.JPG

Fantastic group of motors. Get the Ellis MTN while you can.

Great motors that I don't believe are still made. All in unopened packages

G-80 At least 10
F-45 At least 20
E-25 At least 10

G's $12 each
F's $10 each
E-s $8 each

003.JPG

Great motors that I don't believe are still made. All in unopened packages

G-80 At least 10
F-45 At least 20
E-25 At least 10

G's $12 each
F's $10 each
E-s $8 each

They are not.

I have an unbelievably large number of Aerotech motors for sale. Most of these were bought in the 90's and early 2000's. They are all different packaging and possibly different fuel compositions as Aerotech changed and evolved. Some are packaged simply (motor in a bag) others are packaged very colorfully. Here is a minimum

E-15's and E-30's At least 100 motors
G-40's at least 35 motors
G-80's at least 50 motors
D-10's at least 15
D-21's at least 10
E-45 (18mm) 5
F-72 (24 mm)8

E--15,s and 30's $5 each
G-40's and 80's $10 each
D's $8 each

F-72's $10 each

E-45's make an offer

007.JPG

Hmmm... I may be out in St Louis in the next few weeks for FIRST Robotics championship... I might pick some of these up. :)

Own some real pieces of history

Crown F-67 At least 10 motors
Crown F-50 At least 10
Crown E-45 (24 mm) at least 10 motors

F's $12 each (f67)
F-50 and E 45 $10 each

crown 001.JPG

Here are some Canaroc motors, these were made in Canada and are composite fueled D and below motors. Some are boxed (c and below) The D's are blister packaged.

Canaroc D At least 7 packages
Canaroc C and below At least 12 packages

All $10 each

All, I have listed an enormous number of motors here but I have many more of many different types. These are the ones I have way too many of. If there is something in particular anyone is looking for I probably have 1 or more of them. Let me know

Thanks
Enjoy
Mike H.

011.JPG

For a large enough order I'm driving through anywhere. Pm me sometime with what you are interested in.
Mike

For a large enough order I'm driving through anywhere. Pm me sometime with what you are interested in.
Mike

I meant bb on his way for robotics - mainly as a joke. I gotta take a closer look when i am home.

That is a long drive. Would take a pretty huge order.

This is an impressive collection! Rather sad to consider how much less variety there is now, though. Wish I lived closer!

Here is a selection of Synerjet or Ravenna Motors. I have at least 25 ranging from e to 2 Aluminum Cased single use J motors
If someone is interested lets talk

kos1 002.JPG

Here is a selection of Synerjet or Ravenna Motors. I have at least 25 ranging from e to 2 Aluminum Cased single use J motors
If someone is interested lets talk

Those a nice. Bought a bunch of the brown ravenna ones from Wayne back in the day. Also the bsck single use synerjet.

Unfortunately Frank is no longer with us but his motors live on. These are original Kosdon reloadable motors with available loads. They have never been used and are in the original packaging. (which is to say ziplock bags with a rubber band around them) Original design with heavy duty casings and graphite nozzles. here is what I have.

29 mm H-155 with 5 loads
2 29 mm cases (250) with 4 loads 2 H-220 and 2 H-270
1 38 mm case (390) with one I-300 load
2 38 mm cases (510) with 4 loads 2 1-400 2 I-245
3 38 mm cases (640) with 5 loads 2 I-500 3 I-310

Total of nine cases with a total of 19 loads

Somebody that is interested in these make an offer.

kos1 001.JPG

kos1 003.JPG

Killing me...I'd be all over the vulcans and dark stars AT LEAST. But, alas, I am in NC and will not be going that way anytime soon...if you can do anything or will happen to ever be traveling this way let me know. I would buy several.

Dang it!!

Hey I'm gonna be in St Louis for the robotics tournament. I sent you a message. Hopefully we can work something out.

Unfortunately Frank is no longer with us but his motors live on. These are original Kosdon reloadable motors with available loads. They have never been used and are in the original packaging. (which is to say ziplock bags with a rubber band around them) Original design with heavy duty casings and graphite nozzles. here is what I have.

29 mm H-155 with 5 loads
2 29 mm cases (250) with 4 loads 2 H-220 and 2 H-270
1 38 mm case (390) with one I-300 load
2 38 mm cases (510) with 4 loads 2 1-400 2 I-245
3 38 mm cases (640) with 5 loads 2 I-500 3 I-310

Total of nine cases with a total of 19 loads

Somebody that is interested in these make an offer.

Remember with the Dr. Frank cases he didn't believe in thrust rings so one needs a motor block with all-thread in the middle for retention. He was right about the thrust rings as when pushing a motor to the edge, a groove cut in the case
likely was a "weaker" point. Kurt

Killing me...I'd be all over the vulcans and dark stars AT LEAST. But, alas, I am in NC and will not be going that way anytime soon...if you can do anything or will happen to ever be traveling this way let me know. I would buy several.

Dang it!!
Check your PM's.

I'm sorry in advance for my ignorance, but is there a reason behind collecting motors? I would think maybe one might like to launch them. I guess I'm not following or understanding why?:confused2: I didn't realized that this was one aspect of the hobby. It seems they were designed to be ignited and used? After all these years can they still be used or are risks involved or does that mainly apply to BP motors? I understand collecting kits that OOP and then at some point building them and either making them a shelf queen or launching them.

People like different things. I don't collect kits. They take up room and are easy to crush. Different things for different people.

Back