Indiana Rockety April-July 2016 Launch Schedule

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SS/EA 6BBL 71 Cuda

Reaction score
Hi! :D Me again-:eek: Tonight at our monthly meeting we set a few launch dates for our Purdy South Sod Farm field in Lafayette Indiana for anyone interested in following us.

The dates are as follows with the start time being 10am till 4-5ish...pm (Eastern Standard Time).

April, Sunday the 17th. (Yup, this coming weekend).

May, Sunday the 22nd.

June, Sunday the 19th. (Yup, Fathers Day).

July, Sunday the 17th.

Class 1 rules in effect allowing rockets up to H impulse...NAR Certifying Official and, Tripoli TAP on site to assist you with all your Jr. and, L-1 Certs!

Look for postings from our Vendor- Mr. Bob Jablonski of County Line Hobbies ;) when he will be able to be there.
As a side note please email or call Bob in advance at his number of 1-574-540-1123 if you would like to reserve some of his premium Aerotech, CTI or Estes motor stock.

Randy Milliken of rail-buttons.com flys with us too and, you are welcome to check with him for field delivery in advance if you are planning to be in the area.

Double BONUS!

Mentioning my name and, that i sent you...also gets you a 25% discount at either location.:rolleyes:

Some policies can change though-

Wilson Launch System throwing Lightning across the Sod! Monster Tote with 12 Estes Crayon Rockets and, all the FREE Estes A-B-C Motors your child can burn IF they don't have something to fly! :smile: Many fastfood restaurants within easy distance! No Porta-pots yet...:eek: Just don't pi$$ on the side of my truck-

Come on down and, enjoy our hospitality and, see what a great field we have locally to share with all of you! (and, bring money...i need gas money to haul that equipment trailer around.)

See you there! :wink:

Last edited:
Lets see April 17 I will be at the Michiana launch, May 22 I will be there, June 19th I will be at the SCAM launch at Ft. Wayne, July 17th I will be there. Conflicting launch dates are no fun.

Lets see April 17 I will be at the Michiana launch, May 22 I will be there, June 19th I will be at the SCAM launch at Ft. Wayne, July 17th I will be there. Conflicting launch dates are no fun.

Fully understood Bob- None of the dates were intentionally set to block anyone (of course) but, we all have SO MANY great clubs too choose from on any given week around here.
We do truly appreciate your support when you can make it!

We ARE getting closer to an all year field and, we hope to break the news when things are concrete!

Man that is a teaser! Would love to make it this weekend but have prior commitments, I'll kick some soccer balls for you if u can light a sparkie for me! Class 1 of course

Can't make this weekend, but have the others on my calendar. Hope to make at least one of the launches.

We had a GREAT day! :D Nearly perfect flying conditions and, a small but...admirable show up! I think between the five of us we launched probably around 30 or so rockets! :p
Great to see club member Curtis Reynolds again flying ALOT of his vintage 70's era Estes stuffage...:p
Thanks to everyone that showed up, even with the stiff competition from the rescheduled Michiana launch and, our friends at SCAM!

We'll see you on the sod again real soon everyone. :eek:

Back