Open Rocket UPLOADS.......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saturn652

Reaction score
I'm pretty new here and in the last two weeks I've discovered a vast wealth of resources (wish I would have found this BEFORE I started building rockets) for rocketry BUT I can't find out how or if I can upload my Open Rocket files to this site without going through a third-party website.
I see many OR files (K'Tesh is Awesome!) that open here but I can't figure out how to upload......

Please Help!!!

Steve

You click on "Go Advanced" when you are typing a reply, then scroll down to "Manage Attachments". You just load your file there same as if you were attaching a picture.

Hmmmm.....Thanks for the reply!
I'm trying to upload them to my profile folders to go along with each of my rockets first.
I still have no idea which discussion/thread/topic/subject to post any of my rants and raves and questions and introductions here.

I don't know where to start....but I figured I'd start by uploading my OR files along with my pics but I uploaded 1 and I don't think it worked...
I'm not yet trying to add them in a reply...just trying to add them....

BTW, I've seen some of your work and WOW Pretty awesome too!

I'm pretty new here and in the last two weeks I've discovered a vast wealth of resources (wish I would have found this BEFORE I started building rockets) for rocketry BUT I can't find out how or if I can upload my Open Rocket files to this site without going through a third-party website.
I see many OR files (K'Tesh is Awesome!) that open here but I can't figure out how to upload......

Please Help!!!

Steve

I am Honored!

I've seen that you've successfully attached a .ork file to a post (down in Area 51)... I was able to download it and view it in OR.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

All The Best!
Jim

Back