• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

98mm / 4in Elliptical / Parabolic FG NC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! Of the four projects I have in the works, the one piece I'm having difficulty finding is a 98mm / 4in fiberglass nosecone of hemispherical, elliptical, or parabolic type.

Stubbier is better. Do you have one? Do you know where I could find one?

6" to the shoulder / shoulder is 2 3/4"

shoulder diameter 3.850 "

rocketry warehouse sells one also

IMG_2519.jpg

Cool, so it looks like RW and PH are both reselling a ProLine product. I'll reach out to all three :)

Pro-Line IS RW. I recently ordered three from there and the quality was horrible! I have to sand about 0.150" off the 54mm just to get it to fit into the 54mm tube. Reach out to Ken at Performance Hobbies. He is a straight shooter who will take care of you. RW told me they had it in stock when in fact they did not and I had to wait for them to make it then ship it. After a week they sent me a tracking number, but it took two days for them to actually take the package to the post office IIRR.

I guess I never got around to mentioning that Ken at Performance Hobbies took great care of this request.

I have to stay away from Performance Hobbies. If not I'll have crap ordered to scratch build a 7.5 or 9 inch short fat rocket. I don't have room for something like that. Lol. My credit card whispers to me though. It calls to me!

I have to stay away from Performance Hobbies. If not I'll have crap ordered to scratch build a 7.5 or 9 inch short fat rocket. I don't have room for something like that. Lol. My credit card whispers to me though. It calls to me!
Not a 98mm 1g flyer, anything but that!

... doo eet ...

Back