Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Take a letter:
    Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Trike's Back - After several accidents on speeder bikes, the stormtroopers try out a new, slower but safer vehicle. One of them actually makes it back to base.

Add a letter:
    Live And Let Diet - You too can have a body like James Bond's if you follow this simple food plan.

Change a letter:
    Planet of the Ales - An astronaut goes through a space-time anomaly to find a world whose seas are not water.

Don't just stand there, get one up!

Change a letter:

Paws: If you think Zombies are bad, you should see what happens when Cujo meets 101 Dalmations...

Dreaming of making the rockets I dreamed of as a kid (and then some).

NAR L1 Cert flight: Sheridan, Oregon, USA. Sept. 19, 2015. Flew Deep Space OFFl on an I357T-14A Blue Thunder

Sneaker: The investigation begins when a kid is convinced that a man with one red shoe is actually an alien sent to spy on humanity before the invasion begins (spoiler alert: Turns out dude's busted for using an upskirt camera)

Res: Tron meets Pixels in this Adam Sandler/Jeff Bridges action buddy flick.
    Last edited by K'Tesh; 17th June 2016 at 06:05 AM.

NAR L1 Cert flight: Sheridan, Oregon, USA. Sept. 19, 2015. Flew Deep Space OFFl on an I357T-14A Blue Thunder

take a letter:

Star WAs:
    A biopic based on the lives of Brangelina's kids as infants.

No Country For Old Me... Kicked out of China, can't return to the US due to political reasons... Where to next? A EFL teacher's quest to find a stable job after his visa expired.

(Note: My visa is still valid, I just needed a plot line for this game's reboot)

Coo A young mexican baby boy destined to be a music star is forced to fight to return from the afterlife after being left in his grandfather's tomb.

(change a letter)

TRAILER PARK BOTS: Our unusual team finds themselves in an abandoned shack in the middle of the woods, wondering how they got there. Each of them suddenly realizes they no longer look human. They have become automatons.
    Thinking outside the box is normal for me. Went inside the box once and got claustrophobic.
    Can't never did!
    Inventions weren't created by skeptics.
    There's a bright side to every screwed up week.

Change a letter

Blake Runner: Bio Pic focused on the life and times of Blake Edward's personal assistant.

Judge Redd: Soviet resurgence era (post Putin) knockoff of the Judge/jury/executioner stories... Don't step on that butterfly.

(change a word)
    WHAT HAPPENED TO WEDNESDAY: The sequel to “What Happened To Monday” starring Christina Ricci from the 1991 Addams Family movie. Pugsley is suspected, Morticia is mortified, Gomez goes totally ballistic, Granny works her magic to find the lost degenerate child and Uncle Fester breaks out his famous light bulb and goes on the hunt.
    Thinking outside the box is normal for me. Went inside the box once and got claustrophobic.
    Can't never did!

(change a word)
    Rudolph the Brown Nosed Reindeer (the true story of how Rudolph rose to the head of the herd)

John S. ---- NAR #96911 ---- TRA #15253 ---- MDRA #067 ---- BARC #028
    L1, 3/15/14: Aerotech Sumo, CTI H133BS
    L2, 6/21/14: Giant Leap Vertical Assault, CTI J240RL
    L3, 3/12/16: MAC Performance Radial Flyer, CTI M1101WH
    Altitude: 13,028', L3 flight; Speed: Mach ???, L3 flight

(add a letter)
    THE BABY SLITTER: A young woman hired to watch over a rich couples children, uses them for human sacrifices in order to keep her youthful beauty.
    Can't never did!

(jumble the word)
    SATAN CLAUS (the movie): Jack Skellington is the mastermind behind this dirty deed. His failed attempt to embrace Christmas brought him to the Boogeyman. Now he is possessed. An evil Santa wreaks havoc on this cherished holiday.
    Can't never did!

Mall Soldiers: A group of Basic Trainees find themselves on leave, at the local mall, when the zombie apocalypse occurs. They have to save themselves and the survivors they find from the onslaught until they can be evacuated. Things aren't helped when two fugitives lead a high speed police chase through the inside of the mall in their car (also ironically an old cop car).

Small Soldier
    : In 2nd Korean war, Stuart Little is drafted to try to take out Kim Jong Un.

(change a word)
    PANTY DREADFUL: In this somewhat bit of a spin off from “The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen”, Dorian Gray invites a mysterious voluptuous lady to his den of pleasures and soon discovers the woman suffers from “vagina dentata.”
    Can't never did!

Change a word

National Lampoon's Staycation: Clark "Sparky" Griswold, and wife Ellen soon learn the hazards of trying to get away by staying in. Cousin Eddie and company crash their plans on relaxing at home with a good book next to the fireplace.

(change a word)

THE WALKING FRED: Fred is a sleep walker and acts out his violent nightmares, clueless that he has done anything wrong when he awakens.
    Can't never did!

(add a letter)

MINDHAUNTER: They told you your sins would come back to haunt you. Here’s what they look like in the mind of a serial killer wired to advanced audio/video technology.
    Can't never did!

(complete anagram)
    PAT'S PLAIN: Another exceedingly boring Oregon Trail story. Book goes up to 1100 pages. That's 1 longer.
    NAR #104043

crmrc.org

Change a letter

The Good, The Fad, And The Ugly: Set in the near future, Christmas will never be the same after this movie... Three generations of the McCallasters gather together in their "best" clothes for the ultimate Christmas. However, each has their own feelings about the other's choice in sweaters... Kevin rocks everyone's world with this offering...

(change a word)

THE BLIZZARD OF OZ: Somewhere over the rainbow just got a serious cool snap. Munchkins have turned into frozen gnomes, the land is inundated with Icenados, whirling football size hail, The Wizard high tailed it to some tropical islands in his quick getaway balloon, Emerald City has become an ice mansion, and the Good Witch of the North is behind it all. Dorothy, on the other hand, has reluctantly teamed up with the Wicked Witch of the West to sacrifice herself for the good of OZ.
    Can't never did!

Fun In The Un: From the producers of "Team America" and the minds behind "The Interview", this movie filmed using puppets highlights the lives and times of N. Korea's Fearless Leader's intestinal parasites... Of course there's the disgusting scene in the cranial sewer... Yes... he has S*** for brains.

The Uns of Navarone
    : A tale from N. Korea... Secret agents infiltrate Navarone in an attempt to "justly" remove the Fearless Leader's exiled family from their decadent lives.

Cannonball Un
    : A 1970's ensemble cast style comedy where Kim Jong Un has been fired from the role of "Fearless Leader" and now finds work in an American circus as a human cannonball. He makes quite the impact on DC.

Cannonball Un 2: He's back! Now he's making quite the splash in the Olympics as N. Korea's latest swimming star. Michael Phelps Look Out!!!

The Big Red Un: Another propaganda film showing the glorious successes of N. Korea's version of Communism.

The Big Un: N. Korea spoofs Clint Eastwood... Well you've gotta ask yourself... Do you feel lucky, Punk?

Stand By Men: Richard Dreyfuss narrates, Will Wheaton, and Keifer Sutherland are mixed up in a femdom love triangle.

Tin Me: Richard Dreyfuss narrates the biopic on the real events behind the scenes from the Wizard of Oz from the memoirs of Jack Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by K'Tesh View Post
    Tin Me: Richard Dreyfuss narrates the biopic on the real events behind the scenes from the Wizard of Oz from the memoirs of Jack Haley.

Good form ole boy...good form!!!

(change a word)

AMERICAN POULTRYGEIST: Trillions of chicken apparitions are haunting the entire planet.
    Can't never did!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Byrum View Post

Good form ole boy...good form!!!
    Glad you liked it! You've been getting some serious guffaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Byrum View Post
    (change a word)

AMERICAN POULTRYGEIST: Trillions of chicken apparitions are haunting the entire planet.
    (pecking at those who have worked, eaten, or even looked at a KFC, Chick a Fil, etc.)

(Change a word)
    The Daimon Barber Of Fleet Street: In the style of Hairspray, Looking for Profits (and a little musical entertainment), Daimon Bok, opens a barbershop in San Francisco catering to the the men, women (and other) of Starfleet.

(change a word)

LOST IN PLACE: It’s a terrible situation for the Robinson family when they become trapped on the set while filming this spectacular rendition of the 1960’s TV space series. One can only imagine who is behind this dastardly deed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr Smith.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	333559
    Can't never did!

(change a word)

THE MAD HATTER PROJECT: This diabolical enemy of Gotham City has Batman & Robin doing double duty to prevent the likely decimation of their beloved city.

c'mon guys, I still have 15 more to post
    Can't never did!

(Add a letter)
    Legal Beagles
    : Robert Redford, Deborah Winger, and Daryl Hanna team up again to find the prize winning bitch that was dognapped at the Purina National Dog Show. Rod Stewart also returns to do the soundtrack.

(change the words)

THE MILD MILD WEST: James West has had it with the likes of Artemus and Dr Loveless. It’s just a little too much drama for this secret service agent. He gives President Grant a 10 day notice for greener pasture in the tropics, all the while; Artemus and the wicked Dr. have alternate schemes to derail his quest.

Can't never did!