Cesaroni Technology Incorporated News and Well-Wishes thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is excellent news. It will be a long road, but being home beats being in the hospital any day.

Wow! Did that just make my day. Great news that he is home. Jeroen, cannot wait to see you at a MWP again. That will mean you are recovered and you and the family well again.

Dennis

Best news I've heard in a long, long time! Thoughts and prayers are working....can't wait to see you again, Dr. J! Keep getting better and we'll see you again soon, my friend!!! :clap:

Thanks Mr. Griffin for the excellent news!:cool:

Thanks for the good news. Our prayers and good wishes continue during this new phase of Jeroen's recovery.

I hate to be a +1, but how could I not?

Woo-hoo! Great news, and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear that Dr. J has progressed to the point that his recovery is now from home.

Still sending good thoughts and wishes!

So glad to hear the news! This is a big milestone!

More positive thoughts and wishes are being sent your way :)

I am so happy to hear that! Great news! All the best Jeroen. I've been thinking about you a lot since this happened and hoping to hear that you are home. I'm delighted to know you've improved enough for that.

WOW I've been away from here way to much Just heard about the fire and DrJ.

All our best to you you are a strong man.. and have THE WORLD pulling for you I KNOW you will get past this.

If you guys need ANYTHING you know I am here as Im sure all of the Rocketry community is!

all our best to a speedy recovery!

Mark and Marian

Great news,

Dr. J: Keep up the fight. You will be in my families though and prayers for continued behavior.

Chuck H

I was anxious seeing that this thread resurfaced on the "new posts" but am so thrilled to see that he's home! That is terrific news! Here's to his continued recovery!:cheers:

Dr. J -

This news is so heartfelt... rest and heal my friend.
I know we'll cross paths at some point again.

Best wishes during your recovery.

Jim

Awesome news! Jeroen, still looking forward to seeing you again someday...Preparing slowly (here) for BOTH of my Two Stage flights at MWP 14 this year on your propellants!

Had to contact *THREE* dealers to round up all the propellant i need for this coming event.

Sold my soul. :eek:
Gave up my first round draft pick for next year.. :eek:
and, ran three Nun's and, an orphan off the road with my Semi Truck to beat someone else to my favorite dealers "Private Stash"...:rolleyes:

-Probably NOT going to get Customer of the Year award...annual Christmas Card from CTI for my actions.- :sigh:

Oh well, i'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints- :dark:

I don't know Dr. Jeroen but I am sorry about his injury. I don't know the status of his recovery but I hope he has recovered well. Perhaps someone has more information as to how he's doing.

I was burned many years ago by an FSI F-7 motor when it failed spewing hot burning gases on my bare legs. I suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my inner thighs that came very close to my privates. That wasn't the worse part. Lonnie Reese FSI's owner, had the audacity to blame ME for the motor failure! I called him to simply report the motor failure and my injury and he exploded! I think he thought I was going to sue him. I was not.

Dr. Jeroen's injurie's apparently happened during mix operations at Cesaroni's motor making facility. Cesaroni is a PROFESSIONAL company that does things RIGHT. What am I trying to say? Simply this. It proves just how unforgiving the business of mixing, casting, handling propellant can be IF you make a mistake. It's over before you can get away from it.

So, if you're making propellant, please be careful. It looks innocent enough, but believe me, it can sure "get you" if you're not paying attention!

Back