Wow has things changed since my Medicine Wheel Launches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylark4

Reaction score
Hey all you AP addicts. Just saying Hi and I am back. Looking forward to chatting about the "old days" and looking to the future and how I can help to make CAR even better in what ever small way I can.

Ken L

Well hello back to you Ken,,
that sure is a nice sentiment ,,
and a big welcome to the forum..

Teddy

Well welcome back Ken! It must be almost a decade since I last saw you at any launch in Alberta. Yes things have very much changed over the years, many names you might remember have long since left the hobby, and new ones have sprouted up. But the same old HP launches , like Sullivan Lake, Rock Lake, Fire and Ice, and Fall Fire still take place. We even still host SAM the modroc contest. I assume you are still living in south east Alberta, are fully retired and ready to get at it. Last time I searched you out, you were heavy into Manned Slope Soaring and Gliding. You will have to tell us some stories when we meet this summer.

Garth Illerbrun
CAR S04 L3
NAR 26894 L2

Good to be back. Its hard to believe the Medicine Wheel I launch was 20 years ago this month ! I am looking forward to Hanna. That smell of AP has been missing for a long time. And a guy can only light up so much BP without remembering the good old days.

Ken Latam
CAR S227 L3

Back