Sport Rocketry Cover Shot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryg

Reaction score
On the cover of the new Sport Rocketry is a picture of an amazing rocket on the launch pad. The only information on it is that Scott Taylor flew it at Southern Thunder. It is quite cruel to do that without further information. Is there any information out there on this spectacular rocket?

On the cover of the new Sport Rocketry is a picture of an amazing rocket on the launch pad. The only information on it is that Scott Taylor flew it at Southern Thunder. It is quite cruel to do that without further information. Is there any information out there on this spectacular rocket?

Yeah, it was rocked by a Loki M3464 Blue motor that made it haul ass....went higher than it ever has(I think he said 6k feet). I was his TAP on that rocket for his L3 several years back. What would you like to know about it :)

What would you like to know about it :)

Some idea of the internal structure, external materials, and overall design concept as it relates to simming in OR/RS. It's such a non-traditional design that I don't even know where to start reverse engineering it by photos alone.

What was weird to me was that the cover advertised the steampunking article, and yet the cover photo had nothing to do with steampunking. If someone who didn't know what "steampunk" means (like my wife) saw that, they would be really confused.

What was weird to me was that the cover advertised the steampunking article, and yet the cover photo had nothing to do with steampunking. If someone who didn't know what "steampunk" means (like my wife) saw that, they would be really confused.

I kinda thought the same thing, but I learned a few years ago that the headlines don't really go with the cover photo like you would expect.

Back