NCAA Men's B-Ball Final Four

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT UNC!

Also, I'll be rooting for Syracuse because I want to see Jim Boeheim get one more shot at a title. That said OK has the best player left, and that goes a long way.

Since my father-in-law went to St. John's and Charles Barkley said during the Tournament Selection Show of Syracuse "Any team that lost to St. John's has no business being in the tournament", I'm compelled to cheer for 'Cuse.

I should probably pick Syracuse. I have a couple of degrees from there. They're pretty erratic from game to game, but anything is possible. NC is too big, but so was Virginia. I had picked Kansas to be the champs, so my guess is Villanova may surprise OK.

Both the Syracuse men's and women's teams are in the final 4.

I should probably pick Syracuse. I have a couple of degrees from there. They're pretty erratic from game to game, but anything is possible. NC is too big, but so was Virginia. I had picked Kansas to be the champs, so my guess is Villanova may surprise OK.

Both the Syracuse men's and women's teams are in the final 4.

Alright, that's over. Villanova deserved it after beating so many good teams. Could gone either way, though. Fantastic ending!

Back