• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OOP Estes & Quest Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
I'm looking to find the following OOP kits by Estes & Quest. After failing to get feedback from either manufacturer on where to source them I thought i'd try here.

Estes;

Big Daddy (Orig One)
Fat Boy
Tidal Wave

Quest;

Big Rage

Call or E-mail Steve at Commonwealth displays. I know he has the Big daddy and Fat boy But they won't be listed on his site. has them put away for Ebay He may work out a deal with you.

If by original Big Daddy you mean the D-engine version then yes, I have it. I don't have the other three available.

Having a Big Daddy is one thing, getting it to you in the UK is another. It will fit in a box that can be shipped USPS First Class International, but just barely. Any crush damage to the box will end up damaging the kit. The better option is USPS Priority International, but that shipping method is expensive.

- Rich

Last edited:
I'm looking to find the following OOP kits by Estes & Quest. After failing to get feedback from either manufacturer on where to source them I thought i'd try here.

Estes;

Big Daddy (Orig One)
Fat Boy
Tidal Wave

Quest;

Big Rage

I have the first two...Shoot me a PM with an offer and I may let them go....

Mike

It's the decals what do it for me mate, it was one of my first kits I got a few years back and I lost mine to a dreaded crop field.

I have the decals. Sorry but they are not stickers. The ones I sell are waterslide.

Wait a minute! I looked through my "stuff" I have a "sticker set" of Fat Boy decals. Buy a set of waterslide and I'll throw them in. They were for a Fat Boy I built for EARS a few years back and everybody there signed it so no stickers!

Flat rate shipping to England is $13.45 U.S. for a flat rate Priority mail envelope(4 to 6 days to the UK). That will hold 25 or 30 sheets of decals so get an order together with friends and save shipping.

Thanks Sandman, i'll be in touch with an order! Btw I signed the Fat Boy too!

Thanks Sandman, i'll be in touch with an order! Btw I signed the Fat Boy too!

You did?

HAH! there it is..."Nice to Meet You, Karl.." Right between the launch lug and a fin.

Sooooo...let me see if I got this right.

The Fat Boy kit with the decals came with me to London. I didn't put the decals on so they came back with me, now if I send them back to you they will have about 18,000 miles on them or 30,000Km.

Not bad for just 18mm motor power!

Last edited:
Back