Level 2/3 Launch Pad and controller for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H3 Rocketry

Reaction score
I have a nice level 3 launch pad, rail and controller for sale

600' of control wire, controller box and two rails

Anyone interested in Southern Cal please email priced to move quickly i will not ship too big and heavy

Details

High power rocketry level 3 launch system
Complete heavy-duty pad and launch controller.

The Pad
The pad is aprox 8’ in diameter with tilting rail, blast deflector and azimuth control. Included is one 12’ 2”X2” extruded aluminum heavy-duty level 3 rail and a lighter duty 8’ level 2 rail.

Both rails work with standard “blacksky” rail buttons. The pad also features a horizontal stabilizing stand to support the rail while loading. The pad is clean and in excellent condition – mostly used for sold fuel launches. This tripod design is very stable and suitable for 100lb plus rockets.

The Controller
The launch controller is very well made and features all the safety precaution you would expect from a level 3 system. I was at a large regional launch when their “back row” system fail my system ran two pads for the better part of two days. While I only have one pad the control system will control two. Also include is 600’ of multi strand wire to control the pad warning siren, arming, continuity and launch of two pads. The cable connections are the best I could find. All electronics were professionally planned and prepared for the harshest conditions. I am also including a solar trickle charger for the main launch battery. Continuity can be checked at both the pad as well as the remote launch control box. A loud siren sounds at the pad once the controller is armed.

ScottLaunch pad 1.jpglaunch pad 2.jpglaunch pad 3.jpglaunch pad 4.jpglaunch pad 5.jpglaunch pad 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back