• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Telemega

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burner

Reaction score
Have a Telemega in good condition that you're not using? I'm interested, PM me.

Have a Telemega in good condition that you're not using? I'm interested, PM me.

No mean'in to sound like a smarta-- but if push comes to shove they're still forsale on the home site: https://shop.gag.com/home-page/telemega-v2-0.html

I don't know if I'd trust one sold by someone you don't know. If you have less than stellar performance from a unit that has taken too many hard hits to the head due to hard landings, you could end up with, "Well, it worked fine the last time I flew it."
sort of thing. Kurt

Yeah!, Yah!, I definitely wouldn't trust the likes of that guy!!:wink::shock::jaw::lol: Just josh'in

Haven't read much from Kevin lately anywhere. Must be pretty busy of late. Kurt

Troj is pretty burned out on rockets these days. That is why he cleaned out some of his stash, and he is essentially not involved with TRF.

Thanks Chris, you'll probably be seeing an order come through in a few days.

Be EXTREMELY careful with the battery polarity on the device. Download, read and stare at the instructions and follow the battery size/voltage recommendations to a "T". There is no leeway here and it's a complex unit. One bad connection and the unit will be toast. Kurt

Back