Edmonton Rocktery Fire and Ice on Sunday February 21 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a perfect day out by Viking. Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers for putting on a great event. My L1 cert flight was a dud...:facepalm:... but I'm anxious to rebuild and attempt the launch again soon. Hope to see y'all at the next one!

Chris

Dang. Was supposed to RSO this launch but a date change in the launch and business plans it just didn't work out! :( Sorry about your L1. Going to be able to come down south to Rock Lake? Or will it be Fall Fire?

Jason

Thanks Chris for coming out and 2nd on sorry about your level 1:sad:. Your Madcow DX3 looked great! That's one of those things no one knows until the button is pushed only to see a motor Cato. I know you'll do a terrific job on the next build also and I hope I can be there to witness the flight.

Thanks also to Angelo for the Fire And Ice sale and for the demo single use CTI 80F125-7. One of the club members sent it up in a Aerotech Mustang, once the launch button was pressed it did a vanishing act, just disappeared, a real kick in the ...! This is one motor I want to have if it gets certified.

Jason, no excuses next year :eyeroll: just kid'n :tongue:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back