Minion movie rockets?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKailas Dad

Reaction score
I just watched Despicable Me, (1 and 2 lol) and there are some very cool rocket designs in those movies!

Has anybody cloned any of them? I may give it a shot eventually, but have got a lot of projects going on already.

I particularly like the one Dave shoulder launched during Grus motivational speech to steal the moon. Nike-ish, but not quite. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of it...

Hey, who said old guys can't watch cartoon movies?! I was 'previewing' it to see if it was appropriate for my kids...um..yeah, that's it!

There was a guy here that did that awhile back, but I can't remember his screen name right off the bat.
Someone else here will likely remember.

There's also the rockets in the Minion Rush game that look pretty cool. Kinda LOC IV shaped but green and white. Yes, my boy asked about building one. Maybe the LOC Heavy Duty Beauty would work (as I already have a LOC IV, although it is an early one with the 29mmt). The HDB would be a good excuse to get into clusters.... A new LOC IV with the 38mmt would also be a good excuse too... Hmmm...

Adrian

Back