Happy Valentine's Day!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's 0100 hours on Feb 14th 2016 here in China. That makes it Valentine's Day. Hope everyone has a good one.

(PS. Send Rockets).

Valentines Day is the most useless day in the year. Just agree or don't. Don't wanna rant about it, just voicing my :2: worth.

Valentines Day is the most useless day in the year. Just agree or don't. Don't wanna rant about it, just voicing my :2: worth.

Right?! You must be single too? Valentines AND Sweetest Day? It's all about the ladies lol

Bah-humbug!!

My favorite holiday now? The After-Thanksgiving Holiday sales the vendors have!!!

There are a lot of so-called holidays that were made up strictly for commercial purposes. Another rip-off? The "rules" about an engagement ring.

I feel ya brother, does amazon ship to China? I hear the ITAR thread ringing in my ears.

I don't think it would be a problem considering that model rockets and high power rockets or their accessories are not considered part of the US munitions list.

Right?! You must be single too? Valentines AND Sweetest Day? It's all about the ladies lol

Bah-humbug!!

My favorite holiday now? The After-Thanksgiving Holiday sales the vendors have!!!

Some people sound awfully jealous. You sound like you miss you ex.

Are you Chinese K'Tesh? Have you ever been to the U.S?

RocketryBill, do I miss my ex? Not specifically. I miss the company. To go from having a wife of 17 years, and 7 and 11 year old daughters living in the same house, to now living...alone? It's got it's moments, of complete $&@$ing awesomeness, but it still kinda sucks at times :/

Lol at least that lady in the pic smokes!

I don't look forward to Feb 14... I look forward to Feb 15 when all chocolate is 50% off :)

Gee, this year after thirty five years with my rocket babe, it cost all of $4.00 for a card. That and the ticket price to a tribute band called The Weight (The Band). Somehow I think I am still underpaying.

Back