• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hard Times Yard Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Going through some tough times here since this year my hours have been severely cut (last year I got a pay cut). Last month I was involved in a car accident which resulted in me getting a hefty fine, which I just mailed a check out. That being said, don't quite have enough money in the bank to pay other bills later this month. So I am reviving my yard sale in hopes of getting back in the positive. I will be at the next CMASS launch (have to go, got some deliveries to make and my best friend built a rocket and wants to fly it :p) so local orders I can make deliveries to save on shipping.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $10 unless noted, if it’s less I can refund the difference. PayPal is preferred, but I will also take personal checks. Donations also accepted. First come first serve, PM me if interested in anything.

Aerotech - All RMS motors have aft closure, casing, and fwd closure

RMS 29/60 - The only "original" rms motor I got that did not have to be replaced due to cato or getting lost. Got it for Christmas in 1995. Well used, minor scratches. $40
RMS 29/100 Dr. Rocket Finish. Great Condition. $45

AMW Classic - I can not ship these loads, If you live in the New England area, I can meet you somewhere to deliver the load(s). I can also deliver your load(s) to any CMASS launch. Must be legal age and be certified to use these loads.

AMW J357 WW $63
AMW K570 WW $95
AMW K800 BB $95
AMW K975 WW $135
AMW K1000 SK $135 (not in original bag, sealed in a large freezer bag)
AMW M1350 WW $270

Estes (all OOP)
Firecat – Opened - Missing Airframe Tube – Best offer (Sale Pending)

Fliskits
Adfecta $25 (Sale Pending)
Alien 8 $25 (Sale Pending)
Borealis $25 (Sale Pending)
Nomad $20 (Sale Pending)
USS Grissom $30 (Sale Pending)
US TOG $30 (Sale Pending)
Thunderbird (opened) $20
Tres $25

GWS A-10 Warthog RC Plane $65 (open box, minor damage to wingtip, which is common with this kit. see review) $15 for shipping please.
https://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/...?article_id=225

Quest –
Flat Cat - (Sale Pending)

Semroc
Mars Lander $40

Sirius –
Futuristic Command Cone $8

Squirrel Works –
Red Baron $14 (Sale Pending)

Thrustline (OOP)

Hank with nylon chute upgrade $20
Smoke N' Fire (w/o chutes) $35