Color combos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
OK, well, kind of a technique although forum title says "modeling techniques." Anyway, others may be like me and have a hard time deciding on what colors might look good on your rocket. I have picked a few that clash pretty drastically. To help us "color challenged" here is a website I found that looks like it would really help. For instance in the link below I wanted to look at some suggestions for highlight or alternate colors with silver and red so I entered grey and red and it came back with 23 different combos of 4 to 6 colors each and I particularly liked ColorCombo36 which is probably what I'll use.

See: Color Combos

Search Example.jpg

Hmmm, #36 is like Aerotech's stock G-Force colors, except the red would be yellow.

Nice find.

Nice!

Now if I could combine this, and have the patients to sit down and figure out the decals and/or colors in OpenRocket, I'd be golden!

Or would that be desert tan?! :p

Part of the reason I like fiberglass, you don't -have- to paint it!

T-Rex has got black and yellow, and yellow and black? I've got green and red and green..and red...and green....and red.. :p

I like em raw!

Back