Help me identify this electronics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g zilla

Reaction score
I remember reading a while ago about a timer for staging that if it tilts more an a certain number of degrees off axis (i think 30)
It will disable the upper stage from lighting. Does anyone know what it is or wher I can buy one.

Thanks have these been OOP for awile how well did they work and what was rhe price on them

Thanks have these been OOP for awile how well did they work and what was rhe price on them

I want to say $255.00? Perhaps a buyer will pipe up. The device went OOP because a key component went OOP. The line opened back up for awhile when a cache of the needed part was found and a few more were made.

I'll add that the Easy Mega is also programmable for tilt detection without the GPS part for $300.00. https://shop.gag.com/flight-computers/easymega-v1-0.html.

I think during a Christmas sale it was $250.00 which was just about what the Rocket-Tilto-Meter cost when available. Kurt Savegnago

Latest posts

Back