Wives.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... the hard thing to find is a girl who will go out to me. Find one of those and unicorns will seem almost as common as trees on the East Coast flying fields. :)

No... the hard thing to find is a girl who will go out to me. Find one of those and unicorns will seem almost as common as trees on the East Coast flying fields. :)

You are too young for them to get you. You are still trying to figure out who you are. Time in the saddle will fix that.

Just be yourself. Don't try too hard. If she isn't into who you are, she's not worth it. My GF doesn't mind my hobbies. She's not real interested in them either, but if she's got nothing going on (not likely), she'll come to a summer launch. But she doesn't want to stay near as long as me and the boy... But she has her own hobbies that make her happy, so it's all good.

Adrian

Fair point. Thanks for the advice y'all :)

BB, I remember when you -first- joined TRF, you were extremely enthusiastic (to put it mildly lol) hopefully your approach to girls is more...subtle ;)

You seemed to have mellowed in your wisdom of rocketry, nice to see. You have done well, grasshopper :p

My wife, Bracha, and I have been building and launching rockets together for about 15 years.

2007-08-11-09-35-36.jpg

-- Roger

Wow! Your wife has really dark hair! It's lovely!

By the way, who's the woman to the right of her? :lol:

Back