• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm 1050,1400,1750,2550 special while they last

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AG71

Reaction score
For sale. 54mm 6061 t6 drawn tubing. Brand new never used. Current stock for sale only while they last. No custom sizes included in this offer. 1050 = $15.00. 1400 = $19.00. 1750 = $22.00. 2550 = $28.00. all 4 sizes have 3 grooves cut to gorilla rockets specs. all tubes are sanded finish with no anodizing. please email Gary at [email protected]. if custom sizes are needed email same address to discuss pricing options.
Thank you.
Gary

Last edited:
oooh... may have to get some of these.. The 75-7600 that I got from you is fantastic and 1/3 of the price of elsewhere!!!

Question here. Being of the AMW case family, are Loki loads compatible with these cases?

Question here. Being of the AMW case family, are Loki loads compatible with these cases?

They are Gorilla. Check Loki's website for cross compatibility. Whatever you fire in them will not be able to be flown at a NAR or TRA Commercial launch.

They are Gorilla. Check Loki's website for cross compatibility. Whatever you fire in them will not be able to be flown at a NAR or TRA Commercial launch.

I am not sure the latter is true. I believe TMT came out with a statement about that several years ago. I know you could go back and forth with Gorilla and AMW, but there was a distinction with Loki in some cases.

I am not sure the latter is true. I believe TMT came out with a statement about that several years ago. I know you could go back and forth with Gorilla and AMW, but there was a distinction with Loki in some cases.

These are not anodized green like Gorilla. Does that mean they're not certified even if they're dimensionally identical?

thanks to those who emailed. will be sending out shortly. sorry for the delay in responding to some. had about 40 emails to reply too. thanks again

thanks to those who emailed. will be sending out shortly. sorry for the delay in responding to some. had about 40 emails to reply too. thanks again

And some of us made it difficult for you. Thanks for this, Gary!

thanks gain to everyone who emailed. running this special till friday 2/12/16. still have a few left of each size.

Wilson Alness
sent email to you just now. hope it goes thru. i use email most often to keep track of orders so i would like to use that if it works. if not will be happy to do it thru this or private message.

Wilson Alness
sent email to you just now. hope it goes thru. i use email most often to keep track of orders so i would like to use that if it works. if not will be happy to do it thru this or private message.
Received and responded to today - thanks Gary!

Back